FTP Players to be Paid Based on BF Account Balances. Claims to Begin September 16th

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tried it with a leading zero (on both numbers) and it returned a different error.

Dalsue214

Dalsue214

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried a leading 0 on the petition and it went through with some minor error on the top.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tried it with a leading zero (on both numbers) and it returned a different error.

Yea, when I put a zero just in from of my petition number, it took me to a page that pulled my information but gave a small error of
"Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

But I was able to put it through, now it's just a waiting game...

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for filing in the full tilt poker Claims Administration

You have successfully entered your information. You will be sent an email confirmation of this submission. Your Petition will not be deemed submitted unless you receive such electronic confirmation. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Claims Administrator by calling (866) 250-2640 toll-free, or emailing us at Info@FullTiltPokerClaims.com
Please be advised that submission of your Petition for Remission does not guarantee that you are eligible to participate in the Full Tilt Poker remission process. All payments are subject to approval by the Asset Forfeiture and Money Laundering Section of the United States Department of Justice.

Dalsue214

Dalsue214

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep. Successfully filed mine + got E-mail confirmation.

I had that little Object error message. It didn't seem to mess anything up,though because I went through the entire process.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I got it with adding the leading zero on the petition number (what kind of idiots don't include that in the email btw) and typing my claim number correctly (what kind of idiot... wait forget that one). Now I can just kick back and wait (likely until after the filing period I would assume) for the $$s to hit my bank account. Oh yeah direct deposit is the ONLY option just in case you were wondering.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I meant to comment on that as well. That will likely make for some interesting conversations in the coming days I'm sure. I know people who don't have bank accounts, not sure what the hell they would do.

By the way, completely side topic, but when logging in to FT to verify my account balance, I noticed in the spreadsheet how much Rush I played and remembered how much I missed that crack addiction. Loaded up a few play money tables for about 15 minutes and am so pissed I can't play that many hands anymore, especially with how bad the play money players are(reminds me of when Rush first started, it was like an ATM).

Vex444

Vex444

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So putting the 0 in front worked for me at least. This is the email I got after submitting info. Only way to get your money is to deposit to your bank.

Petition Number:
Control Number :

Dear DEBORAH

The purpose of this email is to confirm that you have successfully filed your Petition for Remission. If you have any questions please contact the Claims Administrator by calling toll free at (866) 250-2640 or emailing us at Info@FullTiltPokerClaims.com.

Please be advised that submission of your Petition for Remission does not guarantee that you are eligible to participate in the Full Tilt Poker remission process. All payments are subject to approval by the Asset Forfeiture and Money Laundering Section of the United States Department of Justice.

Thanks,
Full Tilt Poker Claims Administrator

Last edited by a moderator:
nabmom

nabmom

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just filled out my remission petition. My report of the experience:

The petition number I got in the email didn't seem to work (I entered it exactly but got an error). I called their support number.

I was on hold for about 10 minutes but finally got through to a very nice rep. Turns out I needed to add a leading zero to the petition number.

SSN is a required field.

I never deposited (followed the free roll to bankroll path) but I submitted anyway. I will also be pissed if they don't refund since I consider this money I rightfully earned. But there's nothing I can do about it. Technically, I'm considering "depositing" to mean that my effort caused money to end up in my account... I realize that DOJ most likely won't!

With the exception of the mysteriously required leading zero, the process was quick and simple.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many people who received the email that never deposited. Are you sure the email address that FTP has listed is the one they are still using? Have you checked their junk folders?

Yes - emails are correct and there is nothing in the spam folders.

Debi, I wouldn't give up on it yet. You don't need the email to petition for reimbursement. Anyone can file a claim and provide proof of their balance -- presumably the FTP account history will work. It wouldn't hurt to try anyway.

Where would they get a petition number?

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can a mod edit out Vex's petition and control numbers? They shouldn't be public.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes - emails are correct and there is nothing in the spam folders.

Where would they get a petition number?
You can file without a petition number. Just click the "Create a New Petition Number" button at the bottom of the file a claim page.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can file without a petition number. Just click the "Create a New Petition Number" button at the bottom of the file a claim page.

Yea figured that out. But she will have to lie and say she deposited to submit it.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay - so she got all frustrated and I helped her with it.

This is how it went - she had to request her exact balance from FT which she did and gave to me. It showed the transfers as "Player to Player Deposits" - so I convinced her that based on that she would not be lying when she claimed to deposit. :)

But it did ask for proof of the deposit - so we attached her FT account history which is all we have. Don't know if they will accept that or not.

Shempstir

Shempstir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just filed a new Petition Number and had no problems. Thanks for all the help.
Now it is a big waiting game.
:marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell :marchmell

Shempstir

Shempstir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"Player to Player Deposits" - so I convinced her that based on that she would not be lying when she claimed to deposit. :)

But it did ask for proof of the deposit - so we attached her FT account history which is all we have. Don't know if they will accept that or not.
I would say that was a deposit. I had a friend that did not have a credit card and we did Player to Player Deposit. They got the Petition email and I did not.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LuckyBundy13

LuckyBundy13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know if you'll get paid for a cash out made right before BF? I had a $900 cash out April 14th. The balance in my account only show about $175 after BF, I never received my $900.

Thanks!

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I filed for my money today.
They require that it be transferred into a bank account (checking or savings), so if some of you don't have a bank account you might have some trouble.

There's nothing left for me to do but wait and see.
payout_zps92fa61f2.gif

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you don't have a bank account (which I kinda have a hard time understanding if you're an adult playing online poker, but whatever), now would be a good time to get one if this money is worth anything. And I'd say $100+ is more than worth the few minutes it would take to open an online free account with Ally or something.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fwiw the people I know that don't have bank accounts don't play online poker. It's more of a social thing. Most of them are Mexican and a lot of their families just don't trust the banking system (or have illegal family members...)

Anyone with half a brain should have a bank account just for the security aspect.