FTP Players to be Paid Based on BF Account Balances. Claims to Begin September 16th

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phew mine came last night

trucker103

trucker103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
got mine last night but cant get or see a link for the pettitioners form they talk about >?

vinnie

vinnie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Got my email at 2:32am. Now, I just have to wait and see if they reject my claim later.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

H

HomeBrewer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also I transferred $300 to my sister right before BF so I guess that is lost too since she never deposited. She didn't win a dime of it - it was my damn money lol.

Same boat here, shipped my dad some money because he did not want to put his credit card info on there. Guess I can kiss that money goodbye.

How are you guys checking your balance? Do I have to download the poker software?

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got mine at 3am as well.

got mine last night but cant get or see a link for the pettitioners form they talk about >?
I don't think the form is active until tomorrow.

How are you guys checking your balance? Do I have to download the poker software?
Yes, you install the FTP client and request an account summary.

C

capecoralhobo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for this thread. I got an email from PPA yesterday but so far nothing from Full Tilt, and the PPA mail was to an account I have not used in a year [so I likely wouldn't have noticed it until after the deadline].

"On September 16th, full tilt poker Claims Administrator Garden City Group began emailing notices to all U.S. Full Tilt Poker victims who are potentially eligible for remission. They are emailing notices today and tomorrow. Those receiving notices can file for remission starting 9/18.

The Notice provides instructions for filing petitions online through the Full Tilt Poker Claims Administration website. If you do not receive an email notice and you believe you are eligible to participate in the remission process, you can file a new petition online using the online filing tab on the left sidebar of the GCG Claims website, www.fulltiltpokerclaims.com, beginning September 18, 2013.

The PPA recognizes that a variety of questions will arise from this long-awaited process, and we stand ready to help our members. In the coming days, we will make available on our repayment center website an information guide that will help affected poker players navigate and understand the claims process, and (we hope) obtain all funds due. Our team will also be available to answer questions PPA members may have with the claims process.

Beginning September 16th, if you have a question regarding the claims process we ask that you email us at repayment@theppa.org. When emailing us, please keep in mind the following:

Priority in responding will be given to 2013 dues paying PPA members.
Include your full name and the email address associated with your PPA membership.
Please attach any supporting documents – emails, screenshots, etc. -- that will help us understand any issues, concerns or questions arising with your FTP claim.
Please understand that any response the PPA provides is purely informational. We are not providing legal advice, and you should not rely on any information we provide as a substitute for legal advice. There may be tax, or other legal ramifications that relate to your claims, and if you want advice specifically tailored to your situation, you should retain your own attorney.
If you provide us information, we may share that information with the Claims Administrator, but will do so only to help pursue your claim and/or other, similar claims by poker players. Thank you for your patience as we work to provide you with the most accurate information to help you.
The PPA is pleased that affected poker players will soon be reunited with their funds and we will continue to play an active role in working with the Department of Justice and Garden City Group to streamline the claims process and provide information to our members.

Proud to Play,

Poker Players Alliance"

M

murrdog

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats j G wentworth nevadanick....and wow cant believe this is still being strung out

cardriverx

cardriverx

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
was on email list, but did not get email. Ugh. Will that FTP Account Summary count as proof?

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
was on email list, but did not get email. Ugh. Will that FTP Account Summary count as proof?
Not sure if this is the problem or not but just to be clear the email goes to the one listed on your FTP account not necessarily the one you signed up for updates on.

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And they said it would take through today to get all the emails out. So you still may get it yet. But yes, I would assume the account history from FT would serve as proof. It should be easy enough for them to verify against.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks about the spam tip. Mine was there.

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you (or any or the non-depositors) received the remission details email yet?
Yes, I know for a fact that non depositors have received this email as well.

K

KIDunLUCKY

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Its about time i have $5008.00 in my account at fulltilt poker. i just recieved my my email from GCG. for filling for the refund for my money. long time waiting

L

lilnewtdog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT A PETITION FOR REMISSION IS NOVEMBER 16, 2013 (THE “BAR DATE”). IF YOU FAIL TO SUBMIT A TIMELY AND COMPLETE PETITION FOR REMISSION, YOU WILL BE BARRED FROM RECEIVING A PAYMENT FROM THE FTP FUND. WHEN FILING ONLINE, YOU MUST USE THE NUMBERS BELOW IN ORDER TO BEGIN THE PETITION PROCESS.

Where is this petition? Anyone know

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The petition will be available on the GCG claims website starting tomorrow. It's all in the FAQ.

G

gatewatcher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The light at the end of the tunnel gets a bit brighter :)
Gate

G

GWU73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
still no petition?? I guess they figure delaying will reduce claims.

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
still no petition?? I guess they figure delaying will reduce claims.

Once again: the petition goes up tomorrow, the 18th. As was said here and on the FAQ page.

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just got my email. I was beginning to feel left out. :)

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Wishing that everyone gets their money depositors and non depositors.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Congratulations to all the U.S. players.Hope this step eventually enables FTP to become the powerhouse site it once was.