Fight for Poker Rights Daily Action Plan - Do Your Part!

Charade You Are

Charade You Are

you can call me Frost
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have looked at some links in your newest post. I searched some poker posts and "liked" But I am a FB and Twitter illiterate. (Yea, I am very old school..lol)

So if anyone here can post links to the best post and places where we can "like" that would make it easier for the "challenged" such as myself. I dont even know how twitter works..... I guess just make an account, but never even looked.....

In the links above, I am guessing the Micheal Bandy post is the one to like?

This is how I do it.

Once you have your facebook and twitter accounts, log on to both.

I open Rich's post in a new window.

Right click on each link and open in new tab.

7ae58e55.jpg

Now you can click on each tab, and click "tweet". Everything is filled in for you.

937d3876.jpg

Once it's posted you can close tab and next one is there. If you get a message that you already tweeted it, it means you just opened the same link twice. Close and go on to the next.

cfbbb779.jpg

I didn't see the post you referred to but for facebook I do the same as for twitter. Open each in a new tab. Scroll down to bottom, then I "like" each pro poker post (scrolling up if necessary). Then I post my comment.

5920fd1a.jpg

Hope this helps.

TheEngineer

TheEngineer

PPA VP of Player Relations
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great tutorial! Thanks for posting that.

TheEngineer

TheEngineer

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another way to speed up the tweets is to use CTRL-W to close the tab after sending. That way, your cursor will be over the 'tweet' button when the next tab opens.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks CYA :)

I will get on it!

TheEngineer

TheEngineer

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Friday, May 25, 2012

With the groups that pushed for UIGEA seeking a federal ban on online poker and other online gaming (their letter to Congress is HERE), we ALL need to stand up and tell our lawmakers that we want them to support poker. Our opponents are pressing Congress for action, so our elected representatives need our letters in front of them:

1. Let's send the Senate Indian Affairs Committee members these tweets: HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE.
  2. Let's post and like pro-poker comments to the House Commerce Committee Facebook wall HERE.
  3. Let's keep making and liking pro-poker posts on the Facebook walls of Sen. Reid HERE, Rep. Boehner HERE, and Rep. Cantor HERE. There are new posts since yesterday's action.
Please reply in this thread with "tweeted", "done", etc. to encourage others. Thanks for participating!

4th%20flag.gif

S

steavejohn1994

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i am fighting for the poker right i want to contribute in this fighting plan and i want to serve somemoments of my life for this this and one more thing that i have got some designing information from your site thanks for this:stupid:

Charade You Are

Charade You Are

you can call me Frost
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another way to speed up the tweets is to use CTRL-W to close the tab after sending. That way, your cursor will be over the 'tweet' button when the next tab opens.

Thanks-that works great!

Done for Friday.

mitchhudson76

mitchhudson76

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for pushing this, Charade You Are... We gotta keep up the fight!

TheEngineer

TheEngineer

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks everyone. This is great...let's keep it up!!

TheEngineer

TheEngineer

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saturday, May 26, 2012

Let's keep telling GOP House leadership to support poker!

• Let's send prefilled, editable tweets: HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE.
  • Let's keep making and liking pro-poker posts on the Facebook walls of GOP congressmen Fred Upton HERE & HERE, Tom Cole HERE, Nan Hayworth HERE, Mike Rogers HERE, Bill Shuster HERE & HERE, and Pat Tiberi HERE.
  • Let's send a prefilled tweet promoting today's action plan HERE, and let's share today's action on our own Facebook walls HERE.
Please reply in this thread with "tweeted", "done", etc. to encourage others. Thanks for participating!

4th%20flag.gif

D

DEdwardsNJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone. I've been posting a daily action plan on a couple of poker forums for the past few years and am pleased to start a thread here at Cardschat!

Been following you on 2p2 for a while now and just wanted to say thank you so much for all that you do.

E

Eddie Leeway

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SENT===DONE!

Once I get on Facebook today I'll add the "like" and I'll encourage my music fanbase as well to participate in this.

I do have a decent amount of fans who play poker, but not all play online or participate in any forum(s)....this is a great way to get them started in this fight for the right to play poker online

Thanks,

Charade You Are

Charade You Are

you can call me Frost
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The more the merrier!

Done for today.

TheEngineer

TheEngineer

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been following you on 2p2 for a while now and just wanted to say thank you so much for all that you do.

Thanks! I appreciate your kind words and support. :)

TheEngineer

TheEngineer

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sunday, May 27, 2012

Let's tell Congress to support poker!
  • Let's send House Subcommittee for Commerce, Manufacturing, and Trade Chair Mary Bono Mack and the rest of the subcommittee tweets requesting a markup for HR 2366, the Online Poker Act: HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE.
  • Let's keep making and liking pro-poker posts on the Facebook walls of GOP congressmen Fred Upton HERE & HERE, Tom Cole HERE, Nan Hayworth HERE, Mike Rogers HERE, Bill Shuster HERE & HERE, and Pat Tiberi HERE.
  • Let's send a prefilled tweet promoting today's action plan HERE, and let's share today's action on our own Facebook walls HERE.

4th%20flag.gif

Charade You Are

Charade You Are

you can call me Frost
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Done.

Come on peeps. If you don't fight for poker who will?

TheEngineer

TheEngineer

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Monday, May 28, 2012

Let's tell Congress to support poker!

1. Let's send the Senate Indian Affairs Committee members these tweets: HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE.
  2. Let's make and like pro-poker posts on the Facebook walls of Sen. Reid HERE, Subcommittee Chair Bono Mack HERE, Rep. Boehner HERE, and Rep. Cantor HERE.
  3. Let's send a prefilled tweet promoting today's action plan HERE, and let's share today's action on our own Facebook walls HERE.
If you wish to do more today, consider the following:

• Many poker media sites are seeking columns on poker advocacy. I write some myself and wish I had more time to write up more, but this does present a good opportunity to volunteer. If you wish to write something complete and ready for publication, I can help you get it placed. If you wish to write something but feel you'll need help with editing, adding additional details, etc., depending on the piece I may be able to help out with the final preparation and in getting that placed. Let me know if you are considering this prior to getting too far into it.

4th%20flag.gif