Chips
KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
More than a year ago, Icelandic poker player Jon Jonsson, had gone missing while in Ireland for the Dublin Poker Festival. Since then there have been reports from Ali Bracken, a reporter for the Independent.ie, stating new information suggesting Jonsson was murdered because of a poker game gone wrong.

Jonsson’s family refutes the article’s claims.

Debts, Murder, and Mystery Informants: Jon Jonsson Disappearance Takes Contentious Turn

Maybe he lost someone else's money and couldn't get it back? Everyone has their own destiny.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Police in Iceland have been informed that Jonsson was killed "by accident" by a fellow countryman after a falling out over squandered gambling money

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is the darkest and dirtiest part of the game, I will never play someone else's money even when the offer is juicy, play only what you have brother. It's a horrible situation anyway that I clearly don't share. What happened is tremendous.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A criminal lent money to a taxi driver to play poker? It's hard to believe. Associating with criminals is a serious charge. I understand the missing person's family. They will never stop searching for the truth.