G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Even the best can have a bad streak, it doesnt mean he will recover soon.
Recover ??? 2 million are peanuts for him. That's like we would lose 200$ , hurts but no biggie

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Scary fact actually scares me a little because I play tournaments and I've seen him play and he's very good. But I guess it's been a rough patch

Dnegs losing that much just proves how terrible and soul crushing MTT variance really is. Quite an eye opener.

This is why I started playing and sometimes force myself to play full-ring cash tables. I usually have 1 cash table one when I play an MTT. Usually win more then enough to cover the MTT buy-in. Even thou I dislike and don't enjoy playing cash much it's a means to an end. MTT's are much different then lottery tickets. The only difference is there's a small limited number of lottery tickets compared to real lotteries so your chances are a little better of winning but still pretty terrible overall.

Cheers!!!

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even the best fall sometimes man. Just gotta stick around and fight through those tough times. Nothing else to it.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The bottom line should always be that the profit-loss balance tilts to the side of profit, and then the amount lost does not matter as much if the profit is greater.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Playing poker is just one of his income streams. His biggest income would come from encouraging sucker fish to join the site that currently sponsors him.

T

turnupthebb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CH
Chips
I don't think a pro should be in red after a year of poker. Maybe he didn't play so much, just very little? Because if he only played very little then variance will have bigger impact. He has enough money to not have to play poker ever again so it makes sense.

But if he has been grinding and managed to end the year in a loss then that's weird. He is mainly a live player too where winrates are very high compared to online so variance shouldn't be able to end a year of grinding in red.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
He will bounce back.

I foresee 2024 will be a big year for Kid Poker

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
you would have to examine the volume of games and value he is playing.
how many buy ins does that equate to if hes playing all high rollers.
im sure its small change for him

Gdefender

Gdefender

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
This is exactly what I was referring to in a previous forum post, that the so-called professionals are not that profitable either, because what they sometimes win, a larger amount, they pack back.......however, they are sponsored, so their standard of living does not deteriorate from a loss....

J

Jayinem

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I've watched him extensively and I'll be honest his play does not impress me that much. He doesn't have the reading skills of a Phil Ivey, I see him folding the winning hand a lot and calling when he's beat, and making some terrible bluffs that get called. Maybe he has lost a step from the past? I'm not sure.

pankovarthur

pankovarthur

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Daniel is the nicest guy in poker, definitely. Even in loss, i think we can all learn from him

T

The_Kid456

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
That sounds like a bunch of B.S! Sure he lost a lot of money actually playing poker, but I can almost guarantee that his income from YouTube and whatever else he does for money, (such as any sponsor ships or anything like that) offset any losses he had at the tables. I bet if you looked at his total income for the year he made money. He's obviously posting this video in hopes of getting lots of views, going viral, and making money off of it. Very smart move on his part

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
what is 2millions for Daniel? nothing.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
But the fact that it affected Daniel's health, I think is a blow to him too!

D

dem_al100

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Apparently, it can allow you to lose so much.Poker is an intellectual game.It will definitely make a profit in the future

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's something that players can't do without losing. Although losses will be outweighed by gains, the reality for every player is that losing is part of the game.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And this is why I play mostly freerolls. If one of he supposedly best player in the world ,pmakes catastrophic losses, this shows how hard variance is to overcome for the ordinary punter.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even a master like Daniel Negreanu can suffer a crushing defeat. This is the most serious blow to the bankroll based on its schedule in the last 10 years.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
i think nowadays he plays more loose and recklessly than in the past , trying to stay among first , i guess the bonus money from ambassador partnerships help him a lot .

FoxIns

FoxIns

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
В начале каждого года Даниэль Негреану сообщает о прогрессе (или отсутствии прогресса) своего покерного банкролла. В этом году Кид Покер объявил, что проиграл $2 228 174, играя в турнирный покер в 2023 году. В своем ежегодном видео на YouTube Дэниел рассказывает о проигрыше, а также высказывает мысли о том, почему и как это произошло.

Дополнительную информацию по этой теме можно найти в статье и видеоролике на YouTube.

Даниэль Негреану получил удар по подбородку в 2023 году.

Although he's about a player, I saw him live poker at tournaments in Monaco three years ago and he lost there because he was bluffing stupid things that had never happened to him before. So another fact is that players make serious mistakes when playing poker