Black Chip Poker is leaving Merge to Join WPN

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dose anyone know if you can use a prepaid credit card to deposit money into blackchip poker or western union ?

You might find a definitive answer using the live chat from their support page. With the recent network change, it is less likely any info that is not dated here will be valid.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I must've timed out over 20x on BCP today. I'd go to raise UTG w AA.. times me down 'fold'. Over & over again.. Was sooooo f'n tilting. Made it more difficult to play in my other games. Don't think I'll be putting myself through that b.s. again anytime soon.
Withdrawaling everything off BCP except for a few CC buyins (just wish they didn't play on Sundays :( )

"20x" is a low estimate

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I must've timed out over 20x on BCP today. I'd go to raise UTG w AA.. times me down 'fold'. Over & over again.. Was sooooo f'n tilting. Made it more difficult to play in my other games. Don't think I'll be putting myself through that b.s. again anytime soon.
Withdrawaling everything off BCP except for a few CC buyins (just wish they didn't play on Sundays :( )

"20x" is a low estimate

Yeah, when I multi-table multiple sites, I always have to keep a special eye on the ACR table where I can see that cards were dealt (generally I just look for little fold/raise checkboxes that appear at bottom of table). It is one of the worst features you have to get used to, that the bell doesn't ring/table isnt pulled up if you are on another webpage reading, or playing on another table.

I am hoping it is one of the main things to be fixed.

imafin

imafin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont mind college kids playing poker on friday nights only, i need all the drunk fish i can get on a table.

but in all fairness to dakota, you really should be using the money to pay off your student loans.

also i'm glad they went to the new network.

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont mind college kids playing poker on friday nights only, i need all the drunk fish i can get on a table.

but in all fairness to dakota, you really should be using the money to pay off your student loans.

I'm not sure if that was supposed to be funny? But don't stereotype. I don't play drunk (cause I'm not an idiot), nor am I fish. Nor do I have student loans.

also i'm glad they went to the new network.

But thanks for the highly relevant post. :rolleyes:

J

JamMastaJT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got screwed on this as I have a 3 year old Mac.... and anyone who knows how to work BootCamp, you need to do it when you have a new Mac or you need the big hard drive to backup the space needed. Waiting for the Mac Client.

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack