Black Chip Poker is leaving Merge to Join WPN

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is this the only pre-paid card ACR will accept? I have a MetaBank card that I would prefer to use.

Not sure about deposits. These are withdrawal options.

In this case, we have the option of WPN sites giving us a PrePaid Debit card for withdrawals. They can then refill faster than any other method....I can imagine minutes, which could even beat the old Netteller service we USA players once had.

Jim Lahey

Jim Lahey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure about deposits. These are withdrawal options.

In this case, we have the option of WPN sites giving us a PrePaid Debit card for withdrawals. They can then refill faster than any other method....I can imagine minutes, which could even beat the old Netteller service we USA players once had.

The debit card withdrawals usually take 2-3 days.

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a college student and don't have utility bills... Will I even be able to get verified and withdraw??

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a college student and don't have utility bills... Will I even be able to get verified and withdraw??

As was said earlier, perhaps a cell phone bill would suffice.

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't pay my own cell phone bill thankfully ^.^

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Sometimes, they accept utility bills with name of your dad or mom. I remember that I only changed the name of an account because neteller didn't accepted, but I had no problems with the poker rooms.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never heard about this new network..I have around $20 of freerolls winnings there and was making the points to release, I hope that they maintain this money in my account.

S

steortex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I new something was coming when they annouced they would be skipping the Maximum Tourneys

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It costs money to play poker?? :p

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
College kids can't afford to play poker. :p

It costs money to play poker?? :p

I think perhaps you meant > "College kids in denial" ;)

'OR' perhaps dakota meant > "can't afford to spend all that time playing online poker when you should obviously be out partying with all the College women... errr.. I mean 'when you should obviously be spending your time studying'

C

credsfan03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder if Hero will also make the move to this network since they also pulled out of the PM3. It will he interesting to see how everything plays out during the next few months.

Coffee

Coffee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Now days i do not get any physical bills, they all comes electronically. But i guess a downloaded PDF copy should work as well or?

Jim Lahey

Jim Lahey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can usually get by using your auto insurance card.

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will be looking forward to the change. Keep us posted on the buyin and freeroll tourneys for CardsChat.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got an Email from BCP, with a photo and the lobby looks about the same.
Also said you will have to retype in your Email and password, on the new software.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We're moving to a new network!

Ready to see more black chips pushed your way? On Monday December 3rd, the winning feeling you already know gets bigger and better. Join us on our new online poker community: Winning Poker Network.

What you need to know about the transition

• When you sign in on Monday December 3rd to your Black Chip Poker account, you'll be prompted to download an update. When you sign in to the new software, you'll need to enter your email address and password.

• Your account balance and personal profile will remain intact. However, your first log in on the new network may require some additional information. Some of the nicknames on Black Chip Poker might already be on the Winning Poker Network, if this is the case you will be prompted for a new one.

With the transition to the new network, you'll experience everything that has made Winning Poker Network a huge favorite for US poker players. That includes:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Fastest Payouts
in the Industry
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Big Network
Guarantees
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Live Tourneys
PCPC - LSOP
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The Beast
Progressive Race
[/FONT]

We made the transition incredibly easy and smooth. But we understand you might have a few questions. We will have a complete section on our website dedicated to your frequently asked questions. This page will go live once we are on the new network.

In the meantime you can reach us via email at support@blackchippoker.eu

The Black Chip Poker Team

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As long as they keep the webcam poker, wot a hoot!! Seen people screwing on there and everythang!! And they play like fools... :p

jolubman

jolubman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This probably means good bye to my Horse and 5 card draw games at Black Chip.

buzzmania

buzzmania

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
personally i hate changes but i guess i have to go wiyh yhe flow of things eventually.poker is just getting so unpredictable.never heard of the new site but if cc is on board i will be in the back of the bus.lol

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I got an Email from BCP, with a photo and the lobby looks about the same.
huh? You mean the picture of the BlackChip symbol or something? (cuz the games in the lobby are 100% different.. they barely have any).
Hopefully it turns into a site worth playing on.

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Im pretty glad Il hAVE SOME winning money gives me more options and if they use the bebit card option maybe winning and bovada are my my only realy options

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack