Black Chip Poker is leaving Merge to Join WPN

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
huh? You mean the picture of the BlackChip symbol or something? (cuz the games in the lobby are 100% different.. they barely have any).
Hopefully it turns into a site worth playing on.

SOUNDS LIKE STUPID SHIT from non american player, where youres german buddy

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
huh? You mean the picture of the BlackChip symbol or something? (cuz the games in the lobby are 100% different.. they barely have any).
Hopefully it turns into a site worth playing on.
This is the photo, Maybe BCP software team did it up.
header_announ.jpg

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This is the photo, Maybe BCP software team did it up.
header_announ.jpg
cool. fictitious lobby i guess.
It'll be cool to see how this network/site develops over the coming weeks.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
As long as they keep the webcam poker, wot a hoot!! Seen people screwing on there and everythang!! And they play like fools... :p
They don't have webcam tables on WPN. I think maybe you're getting it confused with that pokersite WinnerPoker (< or something like that?).
WPN was formerly Yatahay which is the network DoylesRoom moved to when they left Cake. It was real bad at first (picture vid. game on a Com.64 puter but has had alot of improvements done to the software in the past year.

Still though imo, software on WPN nowhere near compares to software at Merge.
Obvious good thing coming out of this is that US players will be able to Withdrawal & Deposit easier. Maybe this will make ACR pull up with their deposit options as their's have alot of fees & min. deposit is $50
SOUNDS LIKE STUPID SHIT from non american player, where youres german buddy
Huh? :confused: Nice on the randomaments, lol.
I was just stating to kidkv that I'd imagine the only thing similiar with the lobby would be the colour scheme & logo ('color' for you US American players) because there's nothing similiar at all with the WPN lobby & Merge (which he'll have likely discovered when he logs in, goes to look for a tourney & discovers another lobby pops up).

Cheers to fan of Dabeers fan beers :D

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
honestly, if you want to grind cash lower then 50nl, don't bother. Tables are terribad, rake is incredibly high (BBJ & beast promo), the fish just sit at the "short" tables, capped at 30 bbs.

Plus, not much selection above 50 either. Pretty much, if your a serious grinder, just leave BCP

Danilo

Danilo

5am Club
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've done my update for new BCP now! I hope only good things ..:)

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the past hour all I get is an updating message saying they will be back in one minute.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-12-03 at 10.03.27 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-12-03 at 10.03.27 AM.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 72
CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I now see the new software is not MAC compatible. I will have to run it through Parallels. :(

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
hey its complete looks good so americans have four networks to play on. and best of all I have money to use on winning now

Sent from my 64g Blackberry Playbook via Tapatalk

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FFS. Also just found out it's not mac compatible. This is such BS.

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
set up debit card and aslong as they don't do business like pokerhost everything should be cool. can't see how direct funding of a debit card isn't suspect but whatever works

Sent from my 64g Blackberry Playbook via Tapatalk

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They wouldn't log me in. Support finally threw their hands up and told me to make a new account.

Did it, and it still won't let me log in.

I think I may be BCP screwed.

Oh well.

-

cdooley72

cdooley72

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well I logged on and the update went fine. But I do not know if it just me but some of the buttons do not seem to work. I know I have been having problems with my mouse hence than I do not know if it just me. But my mouse seem ok else where. So let me know,,, It also seems to crash when closing the App. Not bad I guess for day one.

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use this thing called WINE (similar to a windows emulator, but not quite the same thing), but it's not letting me open up the BCP client. My plan was to just withdraw all but maybe $25 of my roll and move it back to Merge or something, but I can't withdraw without being able to log into the client...

Uh, help? I will email support, but I have little faith in their logical reasoning abilities.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
scourrge, mssg me on skype tonight

we'll work something out since I'm almost positive i can w/d already

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Uh, help? I will email support, but I have little faith in their logical reasoning abilities.
Seems that way... still no response for me.

In their defense, I'm pretty sure they're busy today, huh?

-

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm online and will be til about 6:45. Then I'll be back around 9 most likely.

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems that way... still no response for me.

In their defense, I'm pretty sure they're busy today, huh?

-

Yeah I ranted a little (not too much) in my email. But yeah they are obv gonna be busy. Always been impressed with their speed in the past though, so hopefully they won't take tooooo long.

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I just logged in, did the update and it all went seamlessly until I logged out and the screen froze/did not respond. We shall see how it goes.

I did see the upcoming CC events still in the lobby, yay!

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm downloading the free trial for Parallels and will probably just be withdrawing most of my roll, as I cba to spend $80 just to run a poker client. Then when they eventually come out with a Mac client (got an email repsonse saying that one will come out, but no time estimate), I can use my $25 I leave there go on a sick run etc. :D

S

sergeant331

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
depositing at BCP

Are you guys talking about a new withdrawal method for BCP or is this a new depositing method? I have been trying to find an option to deposit in poker rooms but so far with no results. WU is just too costly and I don't want to spend 100 dollars at Christmas time just to gamble. I could buy myself a sure thing that is tangible than just throwing money away at a hobby. Are there any ways that US players can deposit with check or another means? I have tried Debit cards but they were not internationally used. Any poker rooms that use WU without a min. 100 dollar deposit for US? Any help would be appreciated!:banghead:

Jim Lahey

Jim Lahey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some poker forums allow members to swap money with other members using p2p transfers.

H

homeplay303

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Blackchip poker is the best place to play for me. I dont like the new site as much as the old one but its still fun to play there.

H

homeplay303

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
blackchip poker

dose anyone know if you can use a prepaid credit card to deposit money into blackchip poker or western union ?

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack