Bitcoin continues to drop in value (December 11, 2018)

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
He began to study the topic of Bitcoins and how you can make money on investments in cryptocurrency. I read the messages here and divided in opinion. What to do? Some of my friends suggest going into a project with Tokens that are closely related to Bitcoins. Is this a financial pyramid?:confused::call2:

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and under 2 yrs ago people were freaking out because it hit $2900 and people became millionaires overnight - it will settle somewhere, but no other crypto has seemed to come close, even their own fork...(which is way better, btw - esp for poker)

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Haha, the 1 day I bough a bunch of bitcoin, it dropped like a stone.
It was like $515 for BCH....it's like 212$ now.
Thankfully it was only 60$ :eek:

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not much on this subject, I hope someone can do a tutorial, so we do not know anything about this, we can use it in the future.

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Crypto currencies will end up getting eaten by the powers that be. If you think that the sort of people who slaughter millions in wars to protect the daddy status of the dollar are going to let you dodge their nets forever your not thinking it through. Long term they want to get rid of cash and chip you, same way they do to farmyard animals.

H

Heresthecooler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last month, 1 Bitcoin would sell for $13,000. Investing at this point in time wouldn't be wise, especially for just a sole hope of MAYBE one day earning a profit. A fast payout is not worth earning a fraction, of the dollar value

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looking a some old posts.

If you just sat on your hands and hodl'd 69k down to 16k back to 51k.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240215_082124_CoinGecko.jpg
    Screenshot_20240215_082124_CoinGecko.jpg
    528.2 KB · Views: 6
Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Virtual money is not for me.
My husbands cousin, quit his computer software course he was doing within his then current job to follow this bitcoin and continues to say he's now made over a million.
He even roped his mother into buying some.

The reality is, none of this money has to date benefitted him; his girlfriend dumped him, because all he did was study bitcoin and neglected their relationship, he's now moved back in with his father AND gone back to the software course, because he has no 'live' money.
tells you all you need to know....

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My husbands cousin, quit his computer software course he was doing within his then current job to follow this bitcoin and continues to say he's now made over a million.

The reality is, none of this money has to date benefitted him; his girlfriend dumped him, because all he did was study bitcoin and neglected their relationship, he's now moved back in with his father AND gone back to the software course, because he has no 'live' money.
Tells you all you need to know....

Honestly this completely sounds like a person problem, not an investment problem.

Some people have & do make good money investing in crypto.

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
bitcoin is life, long live bitcoin the more bitcoins u have the more happy u are

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
feel free to invest if you are a true gambler !

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, I think bitcoin will be on the market for a long time to come and will grow and fall, you just need to be able to catch interest when it grows and take as much as possible and sell it after it falls you need to be able to trend many people make good money on it when buying and selling bitcoin

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Tells you all you need to know....
Sounds like it's not a bitcoin issue rather how he is in general. It's an Investment agreed it never stops running which is the main issue. You don't get the evening and weekend off like normal stocks and shares, but small % works for me $hodl for next highs

B

brenthendy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
A year ago Bitcoin was valued at $17,399.00 and as of closing yesterday was valued around $3,000.00. With the decline in Bitcoin, would you continue to invest?

Poker Twitter Noticeably Silent as Bitcoin Plunge Continues
That is a very good question. If you ask me there is way to much competition out there now a days.

I personally think the manipulation was in the inflation. Reminds me of the 'asset backed paper' issue the investment community lost their shirts on, turned out there wasn't really any assets or the assets devalued to the point the investment was below water. Certainly we will go 'cashless' but that dosent mean ' crypto' will survive in its present form.
I would reluctantly have to agree!

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is a very good question. If you ask me there is way to much competition out there now a days.

I would reluctantly have to agree!
Not sure crypto is going anywhere soon. A lot invested in many projects and hype is big.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL the thread has been outdated & since then BTC has picked up to $51,110 at this time. :ROFLMAO:

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
If someone want to sell for $3.000, can freely send me a message...😄
Totally down to send you my whole BTC funds for 3k flat. 🤩

I hold the impressive amount of 0.00039 BTC. 🤣

Funny thing is I bought BTC for 155€ months ago, already spend BTC for 162€ and still have those left which are worth the incredible amount of 19€. 😅

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Since the long-awaited listing of the first spot ETFs in the United States, the value of Bitcoin has fallen by more than 15 percent. Apparently, the main reason for the fall was the activity of holders of shares of GBTC - the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, which was converted into a full-fledged exchange-traded fund. Also, a significant part of investors simply fix profits, and their actions are related to one feature of the trust, which was relevant before its conversion.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just a heads up...

This thread was created in December of 2018.
Yeah I revived it as context on where it's gone since it died off.

Luckily I held btc 😄 so no sob stories from me 🫶

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still have no idea how to use it for withdrawals .