olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Setting the rules with the deposit the poker rooms simultaneously check your identity and the legality of your gambling.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have only made deposit with debit card on PS, I have never made a deposit on PS with bank transfer, but i have withdrawn that way. You will need to be verified as well. > Documents sent to them, before any withdraw will be accepted.

Juancii

Juancii

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Thanks to all for your comments.

Finally i could withdraw $20 from acr (without previous deposit). Then i used those 20 to make a deposit on GGpoker via ecopayz and activated the first deposit bonus. Now i think i will be able to withdraw from GG.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Greetings to everyone!

I'm hoping you guys can help me with this doubt i have:

Is it possible to withdraw from online poker rooms without making a previous deposit? I've made some dollars playing freerolls in some of them and i'm curious about this. I've searched for this information but i couln't find a proper answer. The rooms i'm interested in are PokerStars, ACR and GGpoker.

Thanks! Hope you can help me
I have made several Bankrolls on different sites and yes it is difficult to withdraw from them without them having your Bank Account details, on most I give them my details only when I decide to stop playing on them, and withdraw everything, BetFred was one such site that changed their rules on freerolls and point games, so I took my money and walked away from them.
Another stopped offering poker games all together and transferred my money to their sister site that concentrated on Sports Betting and Slot machines (Not my kind of thing) So I closed my Account,
The best advice is to contact Customer Services and work with them, but they need a Bank Account to transfer your cash into.

Hope this helps!