Juancii

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Greetings to everyone!

I'm hoping you guys can help me with this doubt i have:

Is it possible to withdraw from online poker rooms without making a previous deposit? I've made some dollars playing freerolls in some of them and i'm curious about this. I've searched for this information but i couln't find a proper answer. The rooms i'm interested in are pokerstars, ACR and GGpoker.

Thanks! Hope you can help me

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Greetings to everyone!

Is it possible to withdraw from online poker rooms without making a previous deposit? I've made some dollars playing freerolls in some of them and i'm curious about this. I've searched for this information but i couln't find a proper answer. The rooms i'm interested in are PokerStars, ACR and GGpoker.

You can only withdraw at ACR without depositing.
GG and PS require a deposit as withdrawal is only possible to your account you made the last withdrawal .
For example if you deposit per bank transfer you can only withdraw to your bank account.
If you deposited with skrill you can withdraw to Skrill and so on.
I can't recommend credit card

gupiel0k69

gupiel0k69

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
From what i remember on PS and GG you need to make a previous deposit with the method you would like to use to withdraw funds. I'm not sure about ACR's crypto/bitcoin withdrawals but it's probably the same.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
hi friend of course we have an answer to your question that you could not find on the Internet or did not find the answer to your question yes you can withdraw the funds you won at a poker room like ACR on the other two sites that you listed on them Unfortunately you will not be able to withdraw funds without a deposit after depositing funds you will be able to withdraw the amount may be from $10 this is enough

Juancii

Juancii

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
You can only withdraw at ACR without depositing.
GG and PS require a deposit as withdrawal is only possible to your account you made the last withdrawal .
For example if you deposit per bank transfer you can only withdraw to your bank account.
If you deposited with Skrill you can withdraw to Skrill and so on.
Thanks for your reply. I've been searching at GGpoker App, and it seems like i can withdraw without making any deposit. I didn't confirm the withdraw, so i'm not sure about it. You can confirm me 100% that i need a previous deposit? In ACR i have something like $20 in my account, so if i withdraw it to crypto and then deposit that to GG, you think i could be ok to withdraw on GG? Thank you again!

Juancii

Juancii

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
hi friend of course we have an answer to your question that you could not find on the Internet or did not find the answer to your question yes you can withdraw the funds you won at a poker room like ACR on the other two sites that you listed on them Unfortunately you will not be able to withdraw funds without a deposit after depositing funds you will be able to withdraw the amount may be from $10 this is enough
Thanks for being so kind. I've been looking for the propper way to do this. I've never made a deposit and i have some money that i won by playing freerolls and then paying some entries. So, this information you gave me is very important for me. Thanks again, hope you have a good one

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. Why not recommended? Last time I deposit was through credit card some years back. Have not yet withdrawn since.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Hi. Why not recommended? Last time I deposit was through credit card some years back. Have not yet withdrawn since.
It often happens that you can't receive transfers to your credit card . Many cases where the bank denies the transfer.
I find skrill the easiest for PS and GG
Takes an hour to receive the funds for me

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Thanks for your reply. I've been searching at GGpoker app, and it seems like i can withdraw without making any deposit. I didn't confirm the withdraw, so i'm not sure about it. You can confirm me 100% that i need a previous deposit? In ACR i have something like $20 in my account, so if i withdraw it to crypto and then deposit that to GG, you think i could be ok to withdraw on GG? Thank you again!
GGpoker im not entirely sure not playing there for long yet but most (regulated) rooms follow that policy. So it's an educated guess for Ggpoker

ACR crypto transfer has a withdrawal minimum of 50$ though

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I withdrew from ACR through a money changer, but he takes 20 percent of the amount for this

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Greetings to everyone!

Is it possible to withdraw from online poker rooms without making a previous deposit? I've made some dollars playing freerolls in some of them and i'm curious about this. I've searched for this information but i couln't find a proper answer. The rooms i'm interested in are PokerStars, ACR and GGpoker.

In ACR, you can try to withdraw your funds without a preliminary deposit, but only in cryptocurrency. At least I know that earlier the players had such an opportunity. I don't know if this feature is currently available.

Juancii

Juancii

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
most poker sites will frown upon you,. you will then notice that you’ll be losing 98% of the time.
So you say it's impossible to be profitable? If i cashout more than i lose they will nerf my account?

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
If you have earned a few dollars, then why withdraw them, play and earn at least $ 100 to withdraw, why play without making a deposit, it defies thinking.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
You can withdraw from the ACR to the Luxon Pay payment system without making a deposit. And now they have a promotion - Make a withdrawal to Luxon Pay, and get a 10% return to your poker account. GG and PS require a minimum deposit.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So you say it's impossible to be profitable? If i cashout more than i lose they will nerf my account?
Dont listen to these guys. They are sore losing players who are not profitable in the long run and who do not want to develop as players. thats why they are blaming pokerrooms and come up with BS excuses like cashout curse etc l, which do not exist.

Me myself had many cashes after cashouts. Millions of other players too.

Shame on them trying to shy away new players like that and who knows why they are still lurking around anywhere poker related and not do something else with their time. In my book only a nutcase would do that.

Its very possible to be profitable if u work on ur game, be disciplined and play low in the beginning.

Last edited:
R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On pokerstars you can withdraw to a method other than that which you made your deposits after you first withdraw an amount equal or above the amount of your deposits to the method that you made your deposits with.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Confirm that Skrill is working out easy for PS and GG. Recently withdrawed on LuxonPay from ACR trouble free (with 10% bonus received), lfg ...

uruguayanna

uruguayanna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
excellent information you are providing to users, thank you

CNXRegie

CNXRegie

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
We're facing a common issue here. The range of deposit and withdrawal options on PokerStars remains limited. It would be great if they could incorporate local payment methods specific to players' locations, expanding the available choices.

CNXRegie

CNXRegie

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
Given the limited range of options for cashing out or withdrawing winnings from poker sites like PokerStars, I find myself in a situation where I don't possess a credit card for these transactions. However, I have a long-term objective of building my bankroll and ultimately participating in live tournaments such as the APPT. By successfully achieving this goal, I would be able to convert my online tournament winnings into tangible cash from live events. It's a long stretch as I'm building from scratch via freerolls, but it's possible. Luck be on our side.

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have some opportunity to withdraw from Pokerstars as I've won over $500. But due to limited withdraw options my I was not able to, and my winnings evaporate!

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Greetings to everyone!

On PokerStars through the pix the minimum you have to have in your poker account is $50, as for the other withdrawal methods I don't know what the minimum they require!(y);)

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only have accounts on two sites, PokerStars and 888 and as far as I understand the deposit is a mandatory requirement on both of these sites. Without a deposit, you will not be able to withdraw your money. To be honest, I didn't even think that there are sites where a deposit is not a mandatory condition for withdrawing funds.