WinCake scammers?

T

Towerflower

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cake poker no longer allows US Players has not for 2 years or so. All cake poke accounts were transferred to Juciey Stakes poker. I got an email from them when it happened went onto Juciey Stakes and I had 50 some gold cards so I sold them all and ran that up to $135 or so on there now. I doubt that I will ever be able to get money off of that site. For the last 3 years there have been numerous reports of extremely long delays on payouts. I would not recommend EVER putting money onto the revolution network.
Win Cake was able to get an U.K. license, so they must have money.

intertops, juicy stakes and Pure Poker pay out.

S

Sherlock77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I write to them yesterday asking about cash out. They reply to me in those days they are a little bit slow with cash out, but they pay.
I trust in them. In my experience I never find a poker site so fast with the support (they answer in less than 10 minutes), usually sites (talking about the small/medium ones) who take forever to answer email are the ones you must stay away.

C

Casthaneda

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I write to them yesterday asking about cash out. They reply to me in those days they are a little bit slow with cash out, but they pay.
I trust in them. In my experience I never find a poker site so fast with the support (they answer in less than 10 minutes), usually sites (talking about the small/medium ones) who take forever to answer email are the ones you must stay away.

They had live chat support before, they dont even have that now, and i get fast replies too, with the same copy paste message with the same lame excuse, for a full year now.....technical difficulties.....for a year.....for a skrill cashout....ye right. :D

EA2USN

EA2USN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
basicly You are not going to get Your Money from Cake So just use it to Play

C

Casthaneda

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
basicly You are not going to get Your Money from Cake So just use it to Play

Meh, why would i play playmoney? :D
Do you guys think they would be too angry if i chipdump it to my Juicystakes acc? (Keep in mind they dont pay me for a full year)

EA2USN

EA2USN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I chip dumped from Broadway poker to juicy stakes they just gave me a warning.

S

Sherlock77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
but you guys who having problem with cash out...what are you using?
Im from canada and I use neteller and/or skrill, why should get for ever to get the money using those ewallets?
anyway when I will make the cash out I will let you know.

rogerdelpk

rogerdelpk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but you guys who having problem with cash out...what are you using?
Im from Canada and I use NETeller and/or skrill, why should get for ever to get the money using those ewallets?
anyway when I will make the cash out I will let you know.
Because the site is broke!!!

shomy21

shomy21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Received: Mon, 12 May 2014 02:07:46 GMT
To: support@wincake.com
Subject: Why my withdraw do not arrived yet?

Hello ,

Thank you for your email.

Apologies again for the amount of time your cashout is taking. There are delays right now as we mentioned which means they're running much slower than we would all like. Your cashout will be sent and with you as soon as we possibly can and at that time we will email you immediately.

The current delays with cashouts are sincerely regretted and we are working to speed them up going forward.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance

Kind Regards

Esteban

WinCake Support

Already 6 months to wait for the transfer and has not yet arrived. How long should I wait?
I have written to more than 10 mail and answer is still the same.
I liked the room, but ... I will never play there. Pity ...

And...did you got your money or not?
I installed this poker room few minutes before, but before deposit I wanted to read about this room in this forum. But after this thread I will probably pass these good freerolls there.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And...did you got your money or not?
I installed this poker room few minutes before, but before deposit I wanted to read about this room in this forum. But after this thread I will probably pass these good freerolls there.
It's a good thing that you read this thread before deciding to deposit there.Stay away from Win Cake and Lock Poker.

S

seghill

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
new and small groups struggle now with the changes in the US money systems.

Whilst new sites may deserve support the chances are that they will have difficulties unless backed by a big finance owner.

I have played may sites over the years (including cake) but you have to depend on the big sites if you are playing larger stakes (and even these have had problems)

The efforts by Government agencies to extract money from the players/owners is becoming a real concern to all.

rancidcarp

rancidcarp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When a site begins to just take and not ever give..Time to move on when you can

pricechoppin

pricechoppin

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently won $300 on win/cake and put in for a withdrawl to my ewallet. They said it takes up to 24 hours I have been waiting weeks. I have sent them two emails so far and got the same replies. The last one I asked them how much longer they think this would take and this is what the reply email stated.
Thank you for your email.

Due to the current delays we are experiencing with cashouts, I'm afraid we cannot confirm a timeframe as we could not guarantee a timeframe and we do not wish to mislead you. We are hoping you won't be waiting much longer and we will email you as soon as the funds have been sent. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

I am from Canada and have never had any issues withdrawing until now. Intertops has been fast and great but I hear they use a different cashier.

This was very current... June 2015

Last edited:
T

Tollbar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wincake withdrawal may be possible

Hi, just to add a little here, I did manage to get a withdrawal from Wincake a couple of months ago. It was only $100 withdrawn via Skrill. It took over a month and 3 emails. I've got a further $260 in account. Presently had withdrawal pending for over a month again and standard bullshit email replies. It sounds like I've done well to get the $100 out. No longer expecting to see the rest, but may be worth sending a monthly email. They do occasionally pay something out. Good luck all.

I

ilostmysoul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The solution to all of this is having online poker made legal in your country.

Although we have to pay taxes now and we lost quite a few rooms, I'm pretty happy that portugal went through with legalizing poker. At least now we don't have any rooms scamming us simply because it would cost too much for them to even be able to let us play.

Also much easier to follow a lawsuit or get costumer rights companies biting them.

Moiseeva

Moiseeva

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, just to add a little here, I did manage to get a withdrawal from Wincake a couple of months ago. It was only $100 withdrawn via Skrill. It took over a month and 3 emails. I've got a further $260 in account. Presently had withdrawal pending for over a month again and standard bullshit email replies. It sounds like I've done well to get the $100 out. No longer expecting to see the rest, but may be worth sending a monthly email. They do occasionally pay something out. Good luck all.

I'm waiting for the withdrawal of funds for 6 months and wrote them letters 30. The answer is the same. We still difficulties.I hope no no.:mad:

Maybe someone knows where they can complain? Who gave them a license?

Or do not waste your nerves?

It's a shame on such deceptions

Of course a small amount of a total of 200 dollars. But it's my money.

Of course there is no more chance for the payment. Still, six months have passed.

I am sending of 3 pieces per week. And the result is the same.

It would be better if I do not pay promised.

Or would not respond to the letter. And then how honest answer.

Never before has such a deception do not collide!

Last edited by a moderator:
ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The solution to all of this is having online poker made legal in your country.

Although we have to pay taxes now and we lost quite a few rooms, I'm pretty happy that Portugal went through with legalizing poker. At least now we don't have any rooms scamming us simply because it would cost too much for them to even be able to let us play.

Also much easier to follow a lawsuit or get costumer rights companies biting them.

I'll do that right away. Lol. Jk.