What's wrong with my account?

camtheram13

camtheram13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just did a premium bank wire for all but $125. I guess I need a little money to build my roll again. Approved instantly. I doubt wires go through on Saturday so I'm thinking it might hit on Monday.

My premium bank wire that hit today was exactly $37 short. I'm assuming these were fees to the middle man. It's still "pending" in my checking account so I still might get a wire transfer fee from my bank once it clears. I'm hoping $15 or less... I'll deal with $52 in fees if they keep coming this fast.

I've read about long waits using checks and ACH so I guess you gotta pay for speed.

$37 in middle man fees + $15 bank charge = so yeah $52 in fees

I might look for another bank that has lower wire fees. I knew I should have opened up a bank account in france when I was there! :mad:

Cashed out last night using a bank transfer (not wire)... Hopefully they come as fast as Stars but the recent reports l've read don't look good.

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$37 in middle man fees + $15 bank charge = so yeah $52 in fees

I might look for another bank that has lower wire fees. I knew I should have opened up a bank account in France when I was there! :mad:

Cashed out last night using a bank transfer (not wire)... Hopefully they come as fast as Stars but the recent reports l've read don't look good.

Last time I got one it took a couple weeks.

camtheram13

camtheram13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last time I got one it took a couple weeks.

Rumor has it that FTP had been having problems with their processor. Someone posted on another forum an email from FTP stating things should be cleared up by the 15th. I'll try to be optimistic about this one.

camtheram13

camtheram13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Two premium wires hit today...

Cash out: $490.34
Received: $453.34
Middle man fee: $37

Cash out: $271.70
Received: $234.70

I like the speed because they are hitting next business day but that middle man bank is making quite the profit. No word on my regular bank transfer.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I like the speed because they are hitting next business day but that middle man bank is making quite the profit. No word on my regular bank transfer.

If you're going to pay $37 for each wire transfer why not wait and do a slightly larger one rather than 2 smaller ones?

camtheram13

camtheram13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're going to pay $37 for each wire transfer why not wait and do a slightly larger one rather than 2 smaller ones?

That's my plan now. I didn't do it this time because one I requested before the weekend and the other was during the weekend so I wasn't like planning on it.

I also kind of figured that low $271 wire would be hit with a smaller fee but guess not.

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

No way I would pay out that much for each withdraw! That's insane. Time is money but I will wait 2 weeks for a $37 difference. That's just throwing money away.

You gotta be one of those people who post their blinds without waiting for the BB right?

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would take some of that money and do a small deposit using an e-wallet or something so you have other withdraw methods. Don't know how long it takes to go from e-wallet to bank account, but it goes from FT to e-wallet instantly after approval. There just has to be a better way. Hell, that's roughly 10% of your profit gone.

Just something to think about.

camtheram13

camtheram13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No way I would pay out that much for each withdraw! That's insane. Time is money but I will wait 2 weeks for a $37 difference. That's just throwing money away.

You gotta be one of those people who post their blinds without waiting for the BB right?

Lol I do post BB without waiting...

Which ewallet do you recommend? Ever since neteller said no to the US, I've stopped using one.

S

swingro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tryed to take out 50 dollars using Neteller from FT yesterday , and the only option i have there is the same information from the time i deposited with Neteller.

I recived this.

This is an automated message sent from full tilt poker.
Your Player ID: swingro
Date and Time: 2010-11-17 10:21:24
Transfer Number:
Payment Method: NETeller
Amount: $50.00 (USD)
Your withdrawal request has been declined. Please review your
personal account information to ensure that it is the same as the
information stored with your payment processor. You may correct
any of your personal information and try again. If you are still
unsuccessful, you may wish to try one of the other available.

What pesronal info?? I cannot change anything there . It is an automated withdrawal option with the info i put on when i deposited using Neteller.
Anyone else recived this?