What's wrong with my account?

camtheram13

camtheram13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its kinda odd that when i went to make my first ever withdrawal from FTP they asked for my ID and proof of address, yet when my roommate went to make his first ever withdrawal from FTP about a week and a half later...they didn't even ask him. odd

Hmmm... I'm thinking maybe because I left my FTP account idle for like five years.

camtheram13

camtheram13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So why not transfer it from ftp to stars? You can figure it out.

No check today.

I would have transferred to Stars if I knew it would be this long. Oh well. Hopefully there will be more checks to come and now that I am setup they will come faster.

K

KMcoyote3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm still waiting on a bank transfer withdrawal from 8 days ago. My first and second one came within 4 days. No idea why this one is taking so long.

camtheram13

camtheram13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm still waiting on a bank transfer withdrawal from 8 days ago. My first and second one came within 4 days. No idea why this one is taking so long.

Well at least I am not the only one. This is slowly turning me off from wanting to play on FTP.

K

KMcoyote3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally can't stand Stars. More than happy with FT especially since they just added Draw games.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just had a nice run on Rush Poker. I tried to withdraw on FTP and they want an ID verify and proof of address verify for a paper check. This is my only option available.

Why is this? Why is there no bank wire withdrawal?

I have made maybe 13 small $10 deposits on FTP before this happened. Could this be the cause??? Seems shady to me.
Send WHAT THEY ASK FOR, don't bitch about it..
My email was hacked sometime back, i had to show who i was and did not have a problem, I even had to get a bank account.
All data was sent, i was good to go.

camtheram13

camtheram13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Send WHAT THEY ASK FOR, don't bitch about it..
My email was hacked sometime back, i had to show who i was and did not have a problem, I even had to get a bank account.
All data was sent, i was good to go.

Maybe if you read the WHOLE thread you would see I did send them what they wanted.

camtheram13

camtheram13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
impatient much?

If you worked full-time for two weeks and didn't get paid, wouldn't you be upset? Not saying this is my job but a month wait on a check is just ridiculous.

If FTP didn't have so many celebrities and a huge advertising budget, I think poker stars would have a US online poker monopoly.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you worked full-time for two weeks and didn't get paid, wouldn't you be upset? Not saying this is my job but a month wait on a check is just ridiculous.

If FTP didn't have so many celebrities and a huge advertising budget, I think Poker Stars would have a US online poker monopoly.

Who has waited a month? It's been what 6 business days since you were approved?

How about this you just come back and update this thread when you DO get the check instead of every day you don't???

camtheram13

camtheram13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who has waited a month? It's been what 6 business days since you were approved?

How about this you just come back and update this thread when you DO get the check instead of every day you don't???

I won the money on 10/22. I verified my ID and proof of address. My check wasn't approved till 10/26 and now there is a good chance it could be a month from 10/26 and even then, the check might bounce.

This thread is very scary...

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/ftp-checks-thread-186444/

Is everyone that is in love with FTP just keep constantly losing or do you guys just prefer to keep your money on the site?

I'm seriously livid. :mad:

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won the money on 10/22. I verified my ID and proof of address. My check wasn't approved till 10/26 and now there is a good chance it could be a month from 10/26 and even then, the check might bounce.
So this is the 8th business day.
From that thread yes, some have waited almost a month and others have not.
I think it is a little early to be this worked up.
Relax and see what happens.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Full Tilt have ppl that read these threads, I bet they are just messing with you now that they know you are bitchin about them, like a wise man said "post back here when you finally get your check" which will probably be next month now.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Give it sometime, yeah i did read the rest of it last night, my point is, to many bitch about having to wait, or giving a photo of their ID card, bill, and or bank statement.
There are faster ways to get the cash, you also have to think how many are getting checks.
Like pooffy said, be cool about it.

T

tcummo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when i first decided to play on full tilt
i deposited £50 with my debit card.
i played a 90 player sng
a 45 player sng
and an 18 player sng (all $1 buy in).
i got to the final table in all of them.
each time playing the final table the software froze
and i was 'satout'.

i emailed them and they replied saying
there was no problem at there end it must be my pc.
i thought this is a bit dodgy
so, i withdrew my £50 the next day.
it was back in my bank account within a few days.
this left $16 in my account from my three final tables
which i have been using ever since.
i am now up to $130.
i have'nt tried to withdraw since that first time
so i dont know if they have changed anything.
they never asked me for id or to verify anything.
hope it works out for you.
good luck.

camtheram13

camtheram13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So this is the 8th business day.
From that thread yes, some have waited almost a month and others have not.
I think it is a little early to be this worked up.
Relax and see what happens.

Who Dey!!!

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lets see for anxiety for no reason i recommend valium,xanax,and klonopin.So in other words more are less TAKE A CHILL PILL.

BEERM4N

BEERM4N

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is everyone that is in love with FTP just keep constantly losing or do you guys just prefer to keep your money on the site?

I'm seriously livid. :mad:

I've been withdrawing like once every 2 weeks recently and it takes me like 2 business days to withdraw to my bank account.

I wouldnt bother coming to this thread everyday and telling us that you dont have it, just let us know when you do.

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who Dey!!!

Glad there is another Bengal fan on here besides me! To bad they suck this year, hopefully they can't beat the Steelers on Monday night. I hope you get your money soon.