Please need advice about Skrill

oldgrinder63

oldgrinder63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just found out about skrill and I heard its excepted by intertops but if I do open a Skrill account whats the best site to use on? Skrill is not bitcoin is that correct? I have been using my visa to deposit on juicy stakes but the cashouts with that method are insane, I just want to be able to do a cash out with out being hassled! Is skrill the way to go? I am not interested in setting up a bit coin wallet, I heard with Skrill I just need a email address and a bank account.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I just found out about Skrill and I heard its excepted by Intertops but if I do open a Skrill account whats the best site to use on? Skrill is not bitcoin is that correct? I have been using my visa to deposit on Juicy Stakes but the cashouts with that method are insane, I just want to be able to do a cash out with out being hassled! Is skrill the way to go? I am not interested in setting up a bit coin wallet, I heard with Skrill I just need a email address and a bank account.

I have been using the Skrill payment system for more than three years. Skril is not a crypto-wallet. All you need is to have a bank account and a bank card to deposit and withdraw funds. But before you register an account, please make sure the payment system is available for use in your country. In addition, when registering, you will need to specify that your Skrill account will be used for gambling.