Status
Not open for further replies.
Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just to clarify,... I don't ever send them emails except at the time of the actual withdrawal or in response to their correspondence (ie. when they suggested I open an ecopayz account for a quicker withdrawal).
The one day I corresponded with them this year (in Jan.) regarding changing my withdrawal from Skrill to cheque/ecopayz, they actually responded to my emails in less than 20mins. It was the fastest I've ever experienced with any online poker site support. Support staff's last name (whether it be fictitious or fact??) was 'Hope'. I told her she'd given me a new sense of hope on receiving my money (a bit of a guilt trip I suppose... or maybe it was just wishful thinking??).

I'll admit that for the past week or so, each time I've opened my email up I've quickly browsed down the list hoping to see some correspondence from Lock (even did it today).

Come on Lock! One Time!!!

"Ummmm hello lock, is it too late to use my one time?" Lol

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i received an email from "Joey" at lock promising that i would receive my check in late april, early may at latest....we shall see....i have my doubts

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i received an email from "Joey" at lock promising that i would receive my check in late april, early may at latest....we shall see....i have my doubts

I am jealous that you even got an email...Hopefully they actually send it to you. If you don't mind me asking how much was your withdrawal for?

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't hold your breath. On a brighter note, I got a FedEx delivery attempt notice today. I am hoping it is for my Bovada withdrawal I initiated on Monday.

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I finally got an email back today. I have been upgraded to the URGENT list. I guess this is better than the priority list I was on before.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They now have very little incentives to pay out and withdrawals since their reputation is well and truly shot

hopedieslast

hopedieslast

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok so i've been waiting now for over 80 days for my payout 1/20/2014 on lock poker and i'm a member of cardschat, so when do i get put on that list? and before any of u start complaining i've been waiting for how long and asked dakota a LONG time ago to put me on that list. kind regards.

Live Help

info Please wait while we connect you to a support representative.
info Support reps are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. A support rep will be with you shortly.
info You are now chatting with 'Mary'
Mary Hello and welcome to our Live Chat service. How can I help you?
you hello mary i was wondering if my cashout has been approved
you email is

Mary let me check
Mary you check is still processing
Mary but it is moving into the second stage this week or so
Mary and the second and third stages are not as long
Mary therefore you will not be waiting too much longer for this
Mary have a great day
you ok

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dude that list won't help, id be very surprised to see any more payouts

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
if you have money on lock you should have written it off by now

^ This. I have pretty much written my remaining $ off and am just playing for practice for the real sites.

I started playing $11 buy in games and am actually winning some $$$

NOW WHAT?:eek:

4evertilted

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been waiting for 2k since sept 2013.... and still have 9k on there...

ok so i've been waiting now for over 80 days for my payout 1/20/2014 on lock poker and i'm a member of cardschat, so when do i get put on that list? and before any of u start complaining i've been waiting for how long and asked dakota a LONG time ago to put me on that list. kind regards.

Live Help

info Please wait while we connect you to a support representative.
info Support reps are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. A support rep will be with you shortly.
info You are now chatting with 'Mary'
Mary Hello and welcome to our Live Chat service. How can I help you?
you hello mary i was wondering if my cashout has been approved
you email is

Mary let me check
Mary you check is still processing
Mary but it is moving into the second stage this week or so
Mary and the second and third stages are not as long
Mary therefore you will not be waiting too much longer for this
Mary have a great day
you ok

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Well, I've been waiting since October 2013... and apparently the waiting won't be over soon.

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I've been waiting since October 2013... and apparently the waiting won't be over soon.

Over 117 players are waiting over a year for their cashout. Lock is only getting worse with time.

KoRnholio

KoRnholio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, I finally got paid by Lock Poker. About 6 months since I requested it. To a new account called EcoPayz. The only site I've found that I can deposit using EcoPayz so far is Titan.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Wow, I finally got paid by Lock Poker. About 6 months since I requested it. To a new account called EcoPayz. The only site I've found that I can deposit using EcoPayz so far is Titan.

WOW that is awesome! I remember you received that email from Lock at the same time as I did, with them cancelling our skrill withdrawals & suggesting we go with 'Ecopayz' instead. I opted to go with WD by cheque that day, lol.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

How much was the withdrawal?

punctual

punctual

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^ This. I have pretty much written my remaining $ off and am just playing for practice for the real sites.

I started playing $11 buy in games and am actually winning some $$$

NOW WHAT?:eek:

too bad the lock player pool is not representative of the competition you will find on real poke sites.....think about it: only the dumbest of the dumb are still depositing at LOCK. So, you are playing against the lowest skilled individuals on the planet...lol

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm reading this thread tru and i realized that Lock poker is the biggest dissaster in poker history and trully it shouldn't be mentioned anywhere. My predictions where lame too, i thought that slowing the whole things down was only an intro of shuting US players, a part of their weird politics. ( just to remind us all, they processed all European withdrawals in the first half of last year as i'm familiar with situation). Anyway, i'm waiting for my funds for like 6 months now and that guy "Quinn" just told me that im gonna receive it within a couple of weeks so if thats true (unlikely) im gonna share the good news right away! ;) GL ALL!

G

Gdaddypurps

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm reading this thread tru and i realized that Lock poker is the biggest dissaster in poker history and trully it shouldn't be mentioned anywhere. My predictions where lame too, i thought that slowing the whole things down was only an intro of shuting US players, a part of their weird politics. ( just to remind us all, they processed all European withdrawals in the first half of last year as i'm familiar with situation). Anyway, i'm waiting for my funds for like 6 months now and that guy "Quinn" just told me that im gonna receive it within a couple of weeks so if thats true (unlikely) im gonna share the good news right away! ;) GL ALL!

Quinn told me about a month ago that i should be receiving my cashout in a couple weeks. Well I let a few couple of weeks pass and still nothing. After they say you will receive your cashout in a couple weeks their next response will be "i apologize we have no update for you at this time. We understand how frustrating it is waiting for your withdraw but we should expect improvements in our cashout times soon."

trekmaster

trekmaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Havent looked back thru this thread to see the last time I posted in it,but I am still waiting.

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Quinn told me about a month ago that i should be receiving my cashout in a couple weeks. Well I let a few couple of weeks pass and still nothing. After they say you will receive your cashout in a couple weeks their next response will be "i apologize we have no update for you at this time. We understand how frustrating it is waiting for your withdraw but we should expect improvements in our cashout times soon."

lol, after that famous sentence, let me look into your account for you, goes copy-paste i guess...What they really do is looking at the keyboard and searching for ctrl+C and ctrl+V shortcuts

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have heard of some players getting paid via Ecopayz.....anyone receive any Western Union or check withdrawals?

H

harbinger345

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Waiting One Year for Lock Payout

I've been waiting since last April for Lock to pay me 1500. Have had 15 or 20 interactions with them where they say they are working on it and it should come soon but I never receive it. It's been very frustrating.

They use to have LiveChat which it seems they've disabled on the new site.

I don't feel like I"ll ever get my money. Has anyone been waiting this long for a payout?

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been waiting since last April for Lock to pay me 1500. Have had 15 or 20 interactions with them where they say they are working on it and it should come soon but I never receive it. It's been very frustrating.

They use to have LiveChat which it seems they've disabled on the new site.

I don't feel like I"ll ever get my money. Has anyone been waiting this long for a payout?

April of when 2013 I assume? There are definitely people waiting longer then you, supposedly even a guy waiting 17+ months for his money. Do yourself a favor and forget that the money exists, if you do happen to ever get it, it will be one hell of a surprise.

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
updated on 22.05.2014 :)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 295
S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What you need to do is take that Lock poker Icon on the right side of your screen and drop it two levels into that recycling bin

Status
Not open for further replies.