Chips
wonder how long a couple of weeks is?

hopedieslast

hopedieslast

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
none of u are gonna get paid. i keep trying everday for 120 days since request the status is still "requested" i'm number 4 on the cash game rekollect leadorboard race and it still doesn't matter even as i have made "elite" vip status for every month, for over 5+ months. i wanna get put on the cardschat list and keep asking the admin and no luck, lol.

hopedieslast

hopedieslast

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
updated on 22.05.2014 :)

mary, quinn, and joey ALL provide me with the same exact answer as soon as i type email. your cashout is not ready yet. have a great day. check back next week for updates.:banghead:

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
none of u are gonna get paid. i keep trying everday for 120 days since request the status is still "requested" i'm number 4 on the cash game rekollect leadorboard race and it still doesn't matter even as i have made "elite" vip status for every month, for over 5+ months. i wanna get put on the cardschat list and keep asking the admin and no luck, lol.

There is no longer a Cardschat list.. Lock stopped responding to Dakota-XX (Debi) a few months back and stopped paying players at all.

They are broke, they have no player funds and are currently a pyramid scheme even if they aren't trying to be one.. They've refused Audits and made up lame excuses for refusing any 3rd party audit such as "We don't want it to be publicized what bank we use" type of lies and utter BS.. Any respected audit company would never publicize such information and for Lock to use that as an excuse is ri-donk-u-lous.

Lock continues to amaze me on how bad they are managed

Jennifer Larson, just hand Lock over to me, I will take over from here.. Shit.. I may even let my 8 year old sister handle the finances.. I guarantee she would do better then you are currently doing..

Peoples reactions to you running a company - :banghead:

Peoples reactions to anyone else running the same company - :D

Seriously, Jennifer HMU I'll take over Lock for you and her debts =):D

hopedieslast

hopedieslast

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live Help

info Please wait while we connect you to a support representative.
info You are now chatting with 'Mary'
Mary Hello and welcome to our Live Chat service. How can I help you?
you hello mary *************@yahoo.com
Mary Please let me know how I can help you?
Mary if this is with regards to your withdrawal
Mary it is currently processing and we will not get an another update on its progress until friday
Mary please contact livechat then
Mary for an update from the processor
you ok
you do u know if it entered stage 2 or 3?
Mary your check is in the 2nd stage and will be entering the 3rd stage soon
you ok mary

LOL! i got an idea how bout u find out who these people are and where they are.

H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Live Help

info Please wait while we connect you to a support representative.
info You are now chatting with 'Mary'
Mary Hello and welcome to our Live Chat service. How can I help you?
you hello mary *************@yahoo.com
Mary Please let me know how I can help you?
Mary if this is with regards to your withdrawal
Mary it is currently processing and we will not get an another update on its progress until friday
Mary please contact livechat then
Mary for an update from the processor
you ok
you do u know if it entered stage 2 or 3?
Mary your check is in the 2nd stage and will be entering the 3rd stage soon
you ok mary

LOL! i got an idea how bout u find out who these people are and where they are.

I've got an idea. Well, a thought, really: you're incredibly late to the party and no one cares anymore ...

-HooDooKoo

T

Talbot1975

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lock payout

Still waiting on my 3k withdrawal made the first week of August 2013.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still waiting on my 3k withdrawal made the first week of August 2013.

I guess then you can wait forever like me. ;) I have $300 there and I have one withdrawal with about $170 (since oct of 2013)...but I consider that money as lost money. I know I will never see them in my palm.
I'm just suprised that this room is still active. I remember Absolute Poker and Ultimate Bet was locked very fast after black friday. There must be an organisation or something that should shut down lock as well...
Btw I'm happy that Cardschat distanced itself from lock.

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they seem to not be answering emails anymore.....anyone hear from them lately?

R

riva ridge

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cash Out

Anyone know if Lock is still paying people and if so what is the time frame? I also heard Dakota-xx could get you a pay out from them but it seems to be false according to a post I saw from her

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone know if Lock is still paying people and if so what is the time frame? I also heard Dakota-xx could get you a pay out from them but it seems to be false according to a post I saw from her

Iock is currently not paying out I believe

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Iock is currently not paying out I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ihazthenutz has constructed a list of 388 people and on his list there hasn't been a reported payout since January 14.

10492255_1466053183640222_2739816610513337943_n.jpg
10480175_1466053166973557_6977983345922298095_n.jpg
10452395_1466053173640223_3237660393227709135_n.jpg

K

KcWick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sent them an email yesterday reminding them that our 1st anniversary was coming up and promptly received an email back today saying "We know that our payout timeframes are quite long and this is by no means an ideal situation for the company or our customers however rest assured that you payout will be sent blah blah blah."

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lock hasnt even responded to any of emails in the last 6 weeks. i have never once been rude. its sad really. i really feel for those who are out alot, for me its just a couple hundred, but its still a bummer

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they are responding to emails again....not that it even matters, its the same BS

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no idea why anyone bothers to email them at all.

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone EVER received a check from them in the past, say, two years? That'd be worth framing and hanging on the wall, to heck with trying to cash...

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone EVER received a check from them in the past, say, two years? That'd be worth framing and hanging on the wall, to heck with trying to cash...

used to receive checks often within 5 weeks prior to Nov '13. been waiting since Nov '13 for my latest cashout lol

T

Talbot1975

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lock withdrawal

I made a withdrawal the first week of August last year. It has been a year and no 3k check. I am hoping to get it, as I still have money in the acct. I would consider playing again on lock if they could pay in a timely manner.

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I made a withdrawal the first week of August last year. It has been a year and no 3k check. I am hoping to get it, as I still have money in the acct. I would consider playing again on lock if they could pay in a timely manner.

You may as well hope for a real Santa Claus.

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just forget about it!

R

rusty1149

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lock poker withdrawls

I requested a withdrawl on the first of June. I was told it would take 6 to 8 weeks. It has been over 10 weeks and nothing. What is wrong with that site?:mad:

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I requested a withdrawl on the first of June. I was told it would take 6 to 8 weeks. It has been over 10 weeks and nothing. What is wrong with that site?:mad:
Were you not aware of Lock's history before June? You've got a long line ahead of you; many people have been waiting over a year now.

Status
Not open for further replies.