You have had negative situations in your family because of online poker.

Geksan_87

Geksan_87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play poker at night when I don't disturb my wife and daughter. So we don't quarrel because of poker. Only very seldom when I spend money on it.

W

watso

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never because I don’t really play high stakes or worry about the money that I lose. Only time is when I get mad from the ridiculous runner runner bad beats

T

TUGIN777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My mom was against me playing poker. She thought it would turn into an addiction. After all, our loved ones are most concerned about our future fate. But I dispelled all their fears about poker. My positive life example in financial, organizational and educational terms became the main argument in favor of poker. She was also against me playing at night. But now she was getting used to it.

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Found both positive and negative opinions but for those of us who are passionate about the game ... deaf ears to the negative ones and continue our purpose that will lead us to. Success ... it is a long road for the vast majority ... that nothing negative from where it comes is family or others. Follow the project and respect all opinions, whatever they may be ... luck and perseverance ... each head is a different world ..... to play poker ...

Goku55

Goku55

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s the worst with a girlfriend

I was dating a girl for about 6 months and I decided I’m gonna start playing a tournament every week online and after the 2nd week she would make problems try to cut off my pc and a bunch of extra stuff. I wound up telling her I cheated a few weeks ago witch I didn’t to get her off my back.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just one but major, when I lost thousands of dollars in one month, but it was a few years ago and since that time I don't lose more than 40 a month (deposit limits.) My wife was pretty mad and I am surprised that she even let me play after that.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I was dating a girl for about 6 months and I decided I’m gonna start playing a tournament every week online and after the 2nd week she would make problems try to cut off my pc and a bunch of extra stuff. I wound up telling her I cheated a few weeks ago witch I didn’t to get her off my back.

This is why you shouldn't have relationships lol ...