You have had negative situations in your family because of online poker.

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! I play poker, I put a small limit. Even he registered his wife, and she plays with me. But my wife swears constantly over time, because I have put money there, and do not win anything. We have because of this scandal. We all know that gambling does not lead to good. How do you solve all these problems with his wife. Do you do it?

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends how much money you loose and if this affects your relationship or not (for example you play with money intended for living or you ignore her spending too much time to play). If this is the case she is right to be angry with you.

If on the contrary you play moderately as a hobby and with money which are intended for fun i do not see a problem. In every relationship both partners should have some budget and free time to have some fun individually as long as the main expenses are already met.It should not matter for her if you play poker, drink beer with friends or buy PC games for example.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think poker should be a bright addition to your life but it should not be life itself !!! Between family and poker, the choice is obvious - poker should not interfere with semey !!!

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
First prioritize the family. Take everything they tell you positively, even if you don't agree with them. The family always wants the best for you.

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends how much money you loose and if this affects your relationship or not (for example you play with money intended for living or you ignore her spending too much time to play). If this is the case she is right to be angry with you.

If on the contrary you play moderately as a hobby and with money which are intended for fun i do not see a problem. In every relationship both partners should have some budget and free time to have some fun individually as long as the main expenses are already met.It should not matter for her if you play poker, drink beer with friends or buy PC games for example.
Yes, I can play the whole day and do not pay attention to it. It is because of this, you're right.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello! I play poker, I put a small limit. Even he registered his wife, and she plays with me. But my wife swears constantly over time, because I have put money there, and do not win anything. We have because of this scandal. We all know that gambling does not lead to good. How do you solve all these problems with his wife. Do you do it?
The society demand we fit in a behavior pattern. So, to people regarded important for us, we have to prove that we are not an unbalanced person doing all our social, affective and financial duties as they have to be done. So I judge important, when it happens, sincerely asking to ourselves for the truth about "I really am adicted?", "Why people are telling that?", "What I can do to be better about it?".

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks. I never thought that the forum can be helpful. I'll preznatelen, you have opened my eyes to things. Thanks.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I do not spend money on the game. That makes no sense. If you can't build a bankroll by playing freerolls, you better listen to your wife and find another hobby.

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately, not everyone accepts poker and thinks it is a type of addiction or gambling. Hardly a person who does not play poker accepts this, my family also cannot agree to see me playing, but they also do not criticize me for playing. If it is really a case of addiction where the person loses everything then I think it is cool for the family to intervene, but if the person only plays for fun and loses only a few dollars, I don't see anything too much about it.

Helvec

Helvec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello friend, look personally I don't have a wife, but that situation makes me known. Over time I began to ask where I am playing poker, and if it is profitable to lead a life with the game. I play poker for love, because I like it and it is my passion. But my life goes the other way, I have my job and I don't live poker. But I understand you, many times the poker that gives you what you deserve, but what you need. regards :)

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no such problems. I try not to use my money for the game. To do this, I play freerolls. Then I use this money for the game.

V

Vlad Nesterenko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course there were negative situations ... there are two ways out: start making money on it or stop playing

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

Thanks for answers. If I asked here in Russia, me laugh. And here I feel real support, THANK YOU !!!

K

Kielnia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A few years ago my parents had problems that I gamble. I always told them that these are freerolls: D

AlexeiShok

AlexeiShok

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, everything is fine with us. Rarely when my mother told me enough to play it all lose, we will live on the street. To which I smiled and played on. And then mom also smiled. :)

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There were times when I played a lot and ended up interfering in my personal relationships, especially at the beginning when I wanted to learn and conquer everything at once. Now with more experience, I can reconcile time for work, study, family, friends and poker.

C

csecsey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I almost play freerolls, so it’s just a waste of time. Although, they say time is money.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Win,,,,and all problems go away. :deal:

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always more than everything with my mother, we have already had about 10 years, in discussions and with my aunts as well, but I already spoke with all of them and they finally accepted me, now I need to obtain good results, in this, God willing and they arrive to everyone's benefit.

a being without study, is an incomplete being.
Simon Bolivar.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Family should come first. If poker is hurting the relationship, One has to find a cheaper way to dump his earned money

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
absolutely not. in fact they don't care, maybe they would be worried if i lose money but that's not my case.

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
At home my wife for not knowing the game, she has never played and because she does not understand always annoying

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my family has a negative attitude towards this type of earning a living