Did you have an eye for online poker?

C

ChemfromUKR

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
During the year of my introduction to poker, my eyesight has deteriorated a little... How about you?

D

Doctrix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just pick a site where you can choose your card faces and pick the ones that are four colour and big. Plus get reading glasses, you must be old like me.

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, I also noticed this in myself, unfortunately. As the commentator above already indicated, it is very important to choose a 4-color deck - this will allow you to not look at the screen so much (and it’s just much more convenient, does anyone else play with a 2-color lol?). Personally, I also turn on the blue filter built into Windows and use “artificial tears” to moisturize my eyes to avoid discomfort and dryness.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
At 68 years old I did have a problem with distinguishing Hearts from Diamonds and Clubs from Spades, and it was getting a problem when I though I had made a flush but in reality I hadn't. So I changed the Deck to 4 colours On-line and the problem was not a problem any more.
Relief came when I had an Eye test and it was found I had Cataracts in both eyes but Laser surgery cured that. So now I can play with both a regular Deck or 4 colour deck.