billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
When I first arrived here I was just starting on my path of learning poker <3 So I definitely started my BR with freerolls :)
I have only deposited 2 times for my two birthdays that have passed since then :p
I think the freerolls are a great way to start if you want to learn! (at least these ones, with these players!)
Once I hit platinum level the real learning began, which then got me on micros, then SnG's and now anywhere <3
Now I usually just bank it all waiting for a big event :) play my once or twice a day with my favourite sharks. Like the big guy above my comment :p Thanks for the lessons Zorba :D

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
I don't have the way to deposit for last 3-4 years, so I play freerolls. I play only on pokerstars. Freerolls by CC are great. Thanks.

Papadejro

Papadejro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have deposited like 20 euro and I'm playing low stacks and freerolls since then :) I have 36 euro now, So i'm climbing :p

Akuana

Akuana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since I am a beginner poker player, my entire bankroll is earned from freerolls. But in the future, when I learn to play well, I will replenish the account

Highsolation

Highsolation

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on GG Poker, use their daily free ticket to build bankroll, deposited U$25 for the first deposit bonuses.
Nowadays I have around 150 U$, which is quite decent to play the lowest stakes I believe.

Q

Queen Anna 777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am more an deposit player but also love to play freerolls.

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am really a Freeroller. I think that I need to start win some Freeroll, and only after, if we have Constance win, we can to be a depositer.

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I mix it a little...But I will try to play Freerolls only in the next months ;)

S

shopwert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont know how to get to these freerollers

I manage to find them occasionally. I’ve run into a lot of bad links and dead ends. I don’t need the freerolls but I would enjoy the opportunity to play with other members. Last night, I just gave up and played a SNG.

C

CaptainXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a freeroller. I might make a small deposit if the cardrooms didn’t keep thinking I was from NY state and giving me so much hassle.

fedkov

fedkov

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
if you can get loose with fries why make a deposit) It's another matter if the qualifiers for a live game, then you can still think about a deposit.

B

bnasp2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I was quite a depositer until most of poker rooms were limited by my country laws (Czechia).
Now Im stuck with limited offers at PS and Party. Limited in a way that there are almost no promos for us. And the few remaining are total #!#*.

At least ACR is still ok. There Im freeroller at this moment just because Im lucky and I didnt had to deposit for quite long time :) since my initial deposit. I keep the bankroll and only withdraw few bucks of profits from time to time.

A

Acadien07

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like to make a deposit!🤔

Checking some of the post as I can see it’s not easy to make a deposit anymore so my son he tried to do a deposit for me and couldn’t do it !I thought he didn’t want to do it for me because I will getting addicted at it ! So he was right now I’m like this other guy I’m just playing free roll till we find out how to do a deposit!🙏

E

effece

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
initially I play a lot of freeroll, but sooner or later I had to deposit, since it is a requirement of the rooms to be a depositary to withdraw

S

SpaceMage

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find I need to deposit even though I play a lot of freerolls.

Sometimes if I want to play a particular tournament regularly I deposit to cover that and use the freeroll wins to play other tournaments.

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play only freerolls and from freeroll money i make sports betting.

Tredford

Tredford

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started online poker just before Black Friday. Not knowing any friends who played, I wasnt aware of a lot of free roll giveaways at the time.
When PS took over FT after Black Friday, I was able to take advantage of some deposit bonuses that were available at the time.
I joined GG and PP 2 years ago (the covid wave!) with some good deposit bonuses that have 2x or 3x my investment on their own.

L

LOOPY

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm playing deposits. However I did make a small amount of money in a Freeroll tournament.

albinas

albinas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
most my tournaments is from my budget

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have deposited to live the experience of playing with real money and it has gone relatively well for me, but there are people who do not control themselves and waste a lot of money :rolleyes:

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I spend the majority of my time playing freerolls. I deposit once a week at 888 poker to qualify for the $1,000 depositor freeroll.
I occasionally deposit $10 on other sites so that I can play 50 cent sit and go games or mtts.
I'm currently experimenting with a 50 cent and a $1.10 satellite.
Those games appear to be quite easy. With 1,10 dollar satellites, I won some 7,50 dollar tickets and Sunday storm entries. :smile:

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Long time ago I also deposited for playing. :)
I even played myself down to around $1K....
Then I changed things, I stopped poker for a while and then I played again.
I started with 12c giveaways at PKR, lol.
Meanwhile I have a wonderful growing bankroll....
This can pay for vacations and so on, just great :)

A

Ac3 Meister

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am more of a freeroller build your bankroll for free. Poker is a game and like all games it should be free.

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both , I've free rolled up a BR over and over . Sometimes i say **** it and throw on 50 bucks and build that.

glgl