pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I've been a deposit player for a year or so and I don't really understand how I got here, I have to leave it softer with the deposits, I think I've passed over 30 deposits and no withdrawal; and the money was there for me to withdraw , but i still keep playing :))

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Long time ago when I have started poker I did not make any deposit .
I got money from freerolls and promos

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can not deposit because I do not have any bills in my name. Sold my house a few years back and I am know just taking care of a friends house because she like to travel.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

I´m both but really i did not make any deposit in the last years

Rgds

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only do freerolls because I'm in the USA and the sites always say they pay but dont..lol. Im still waiting on checks from years ago I know ill never get, I used to put money on but not no more, not to hate but I got a bout a hundo in all the sites I play now, from freerolls. I don't expect to get paid from any of em anymore,it amazes me when I see people put money on, now my friends in Vegas kill it so I can't hate, but I know my friends are shady anyway..lol. good luck and have fun.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
free roller

mostly free roller unless I lose all my money.

AndryxaDovolen

AndryxaDovolen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play both on deposit and in freerolls. I really want to pick up some kind of expensive freeroll) the very feeling that you won without a deposit - WARMS THE SOUL!!! ))

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use all options, make deposits, play freerolls, the main thing here is not to get into a long downstreak when you lose all the hands in a row, well, for beginners in poker, of course, it’s better to start with freerolls in order to first play without risk

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Initially, I made two or three deposits, I did not know that there are many forums and freerolls where you can win well. Now I play exclusively in freerolls. With the money I win, I register in paid tournaments. This year I set a goal to build a $300 bankroll on freerolls.

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often play freerolls, thanks to freerolls from cards chat, sometimes I get into prizes, but I can’t completely refuse a deposit.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both
It won't always be possible to win in freerolls and downswings always appear. Once you learn the game, any deposit is actually an investment.

O

OMGInsanoCut

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you a Depoait-er or Freeroller?

I'm both deposit-er and freeroller, it depends on how bad or good I'm rolling after I deposit. If I'm rolling good, I take breaks than proceed with what I've won. If I lose my bankroll I play freeroll, one time I started with $48.00 or something and end up $680.00, sadly I lost in $500 HU S&G that time I wanted to cash out but I didn't have bank account, played my remaining $180.00 anyhow on tilt.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am both: I deposit a small amount and I also play freerolls.

M

mrc1988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both. Sadly the deposits have not gone that great overall. Lately I'm relatively even. But since I started online poker I am quite down. But some of my play when I first started was atrocious. So there's always that haha

M

Mickey Rivers

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I rock both, freerolls are great for when the house is busy or my heads not 100% in. real money when I dont feel like being shoved all in against 7 9 o

Master4eva

Master4eva

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls take a lot of time. also better to deposit then add freerolls into your mix with real money

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play freerolls.
If I win something in them, I start playing tournaments for the money that I won in freerolls

kuselbroo2

kuselbroo2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
both, I will also pay the freerolon to pay the freerol

Ragonesi

Ragonesi

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some events I always participate on pokerstars, its funny since I played with them i had that old person thought that its the only platform that will work for me so I`m afraid of a transition to another one, but people say very good thinks about ACR so I believe some day I will try for it.

YRAGAGARIN

YRAGAGARIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm new to poker, so for now I'm playing freerolls. I'm gaining experience, then we'll see

S

slothi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course I am both….😉….sometimes I play freerolls to get some free money….but the play in this tournaments is often to harakiri for me….so I prefer regulars tournaments where the players already invest their own money