I deposit and still play freerolls here and there

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use to deposit before black Friday but since I got back into it a few years ago, no. I planned on making a deposit but I woke up from dream one night where I made a $100 deposit and lost it right quick. I was really pissed off in my dream and when I woke up I said to myself "I'm not going to let that happen." I've built up a sizable bankroll quite a few times only to go bust. Each time I do I thank God that I don't put money into it.

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I also built my bankroll through deposits, there are few freerolls where I played and won something

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Started with nothing and freeroll to start bankroll. Used to be a lot easier when there was more competition for players between sites.

Stasey

Stasey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
50/50. I have fun playing freerolls too.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I deposit too but I usually lose all of that so I like to play freerolls knowing there is no risk, its hard for me to stick to BRM so I like to gamble with freeroll money rather deposit

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
I started as a depositary, today I am already playing from the earnings of tables and tournaments!! Thanks god

kuselbroo2

kuselbroo2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also payAnd I also play freerols

Ragonesi

Ragonesi

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both, but only for tournaments, i dont feel much joy playing cash games...

T

Tacticgambler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Right now , im a freeroll player but i'm looking foward to invest more and deposit

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play with my freeroll winnings, I only deposit when there is a nice bonus.

T

TomCj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeroll is the way I go

Living on a low, fixed income, I must go the freeroll route

As my skills develop, and with a little luck, I will move to buy-in tourneys and sit-and-gos

TC

J

jason2626

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a free roller I win enough to make it enough to satisfy my poker itch;). I love the game just not in a financial position to be spending a lot of money I have fun playing,and to me that's what matters

mavrulit

mavrulit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have come a long way in poker. I first made deposits and played at micro limits. Then I realized that my level of play was too low and switched to freerolls. Currently, I'm playing freerolls, but I hope to gradually move up the level.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was a freeoller for years , now I am a deposit er once I won a freeroll. Got the taste of playing buy in tournaments, they can be so much fun. But since I lost quite a bit last year , now it's back to freerolling. Have to learn to stop depositing, and start better bank roll management with my winnings for this new year.

O

otmputquant

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I deposited for the bonus but signed up for Freerolls. Im still learning the game so would rather do free rolls or cheap sit&go.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In any occasion for withdrawal :) necessary will to do a min deposit :rolleyes: for verification means of your payment. :cool:
I think, these rules have at the all Poker sites...:smile:

N

Nik990

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play exclusively in freerolls, because I play very badly and I'm just learning, I don't see the point of placing on deposits, although sometimes I do it boring)))

Geksan_87

Geksan_87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
as a rule, I often play in freerolls, with rare exceptions, in case of free money, I can afford to make a deposit of $ 10

Kennemelo

Kennemelo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I currently only play freerolls. Set a goal of reaching $1,000 after a year of playing. Let’s see what happens!