• Total voters
D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I I just deposit one time to be able to withdraw money. Mostly I play freeroll to accumulate experience.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I began to play somewhere around the age of 25, rolling freerolls and scattering play chips. After some time I made the first $10 deposit to try my hand at dollar tournaments and NL10$ cash. I don’t remember exactly how much I managed to rise, but in the end, of course, I lost everything. After that, I made “donations” to Stars more than once in the amount of the same amount. The perception of the game, accordingly, also changed. I play freerolls more often.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just play freerolls cuz I am just playing for a pass time .... not trying to make a living out it. If I happen to win a little then I will use it to play some cash games or tournaments. Biggest stash I have ever had is about $20 to $25

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you first started building your online bankroll what were you doing? Did you make deposits and capitalize some wins here and there? Or did you do it straight up free rolling with no deposits? As for me 90% of my bankroll building was deposits mixed with some sprinkle drop freerolls and micros. No offense to freerolls but at times they can be boring and I have a life outside of poker to be waiting 7 hours just to make a quick 3 to 5 dollars.

Whenever I deposit money I do it once every two weeks from work. I don't deposit a lot due to bills and priorities in life so I'll deposit at least $50-$75 and just try to capitalize wins here and there. Hopefully I build my poker account well enough to where I no longer have to deposit and just play mid to high stakes.

What about you guys and gals?
never have deposited money.... but i have cashed multiple times from freerolls, which have let to playing talbes.

P

povelitelbz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both options. But recently I have begun to adhere to the opinion that a deposit is not needed, and you can create a bank on freerolls.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you first started building your online bankroll what were you doing? Did you make deposits and capitalize some wins here and there? Or did you do it straight up free rolling with no deposits? As for me 90% of my bankroll building was deposits mixed with some sprinkle drop freerolls and micros. No offense to freerolls but at times they can be boring and I have a life outside of poker to be waiting 7 hours just to make a quick 3 to 5 dollars.

Whenever I deposit money I do it once every two weeks from work. I don't deposit a lot due to bills and priorities in life so I'll deposit at least $50-$75 and just try to capitalize wins here and there. Hopefully I build my poker account well enough to where I no longer have to deposit and just play mid to high stakes.

I started with $1.40 CC freeroll cash on Feb 1st, 2020. :)

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Before I was a depositor but now I have become a freeroller and it suits me perfectly

D

DrBadBeat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depositor. Although I think freerolls are a great way to learn the game.

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Both. Freerolls because i want to beat all of you :giggle: When i make deposit my intention is to make it more or less productive before i withdraw it.

"Greedy has shitty end", is an old finish saying, and thats the case if i build a bankroll. And because it took me some time to understand this, maybe still sometimes not belive it, i really have to learn this different way, and still everytime really focus that im doing it. :oops::D

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't really deposit, I rather make money from the freeroll to make a deposit for the cash games.

Jantorres888

Jantorres888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I try to play both freerolls and small stakes. These are completely different games) Everyone plays carefully for real money.

N

Nusya

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am both of them. Now it is impossible to do without both options.

G

GoodMoon90

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play more with deposits, now it's mostly freerolls

M

Megaforce1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I first registered in an online poker room, I probably played only freerolls for the first 2 years and did not make deposits, then when I won about $ 140, I don't remember the exact amount, in general, it turned out that you need to make a deposit to withdraw money, that's when I made the first deposit.
And in general, if there is no money to deposit, then play freerolls, but you still need to make a deposit in order to withdraw money to the payment system you need, this is necessary to link the gaming account.
Yup I’m a freeloader who has won $56.20 so far and have made no deposit. I will have to make a deposit to collect any cash! That sucks! I play for fun in the morning with my coffee. I have discovered how to make a buck or two a day playing free rolls, 11 cent and one cent tournaments, and 25 cent spin and goes. It’s all for fun and to see if I can reach $100.00 by Christmas without making any deposit. If or when I hit $100.00, I’ll make a $20 deposit and collect my winnings and go out for steak supper.

CaptainMooti

CaptainMooti

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Someone has to contribute towards winning funds 😂

AlphaCentauro

AlphaCentauro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Is it possible to built a bankroll as a free roller?

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've already made four $10 deposits in PS. But I already have over a 100. So my bankroll is to accumulate both ways.

nachopaulo

nachopaulo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I play both.

I've already won money playing freerolls organized by third parties, and I've already grown a bankroll from the amount won.

P

pakyut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a free roller. I don't want to risk any money

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I deposited 20 dollars in PS and 20 in GG.

My goal now is studies. But I take the opportunity to build up the bankroll with freerolls and some microstakes.
Both accounts already have 300+ (3 months of PS and will do 2 with GG).
I aim to get to $2,500 on each account.

Until then, lots of studying and less games.

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
deposits into poker and play freerolls ,most times no returns there are good players outthere

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I build my bankroll by playing freerolls. In my opinion, this is the most optimal way to good results. I make deposits rarely, usually once a year.

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I started with small deposits. But after some time I realized that I absolutely do not know how to maintain a bankroll. I think if there were no freerolls, I would have stopped playing poker long ago. Today I am a committed freeroller.)