Who is your favorite Poker Vlogger/Live-Streamer? (YouTube, Twitch, Podcasts, etc.)

jaimestaples

jaimestaples

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
All of the players mentioned above are very good streamers. I also watch some other notables including, Nanonoko, ElkY and Evan Jarvis. However, my favourite has to be Jaime Staples. The reason being is that he streams everyday, he interacts with his audience and he is always explaining his decisions at the table. If any of you are looking for 'free training', then watching Jaime Staples is the closest you're going to get to that. He did take a break from streaming as he was at the WSOP, but I believe he's back and will probably start streaming again tomorrow- if not Thursday.

Thanks man :)

MrEsprectro

MrEsprectro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jaime´s stream is my favorite too! I have also made a stream now, and will begin stream regularly soon! I play mostly MTTs. Feel free to follow me to make me more motivated to go deep! :D

http://www.twitch.tv/mresprectro

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
this is one really good way to improve online poker/ never watch it before, but now think ill do it more often :D Thanks/ twitch streaming is really can be very usefull

razva_raz94

razva_raz94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i watch only nanonoko and elky on twitch :D

tilan501

tilan501

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't know nice players to watch on twitch. Thanks for the information!

T

Tu Ng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch jcarverpoker but don't know the other players. Thanks for the list. more poker to watch =)

Jason stream was the reason I got interested in online poker. Couldn't find a US friendly poker site until i found this forum. So I will be following this site and twitch stream more now =)

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is nice to follow some famous players and watch their play but i have no possibility to do this( internet problem(((()

B

babaji

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've seen a few games on there but usually watch replays and study live games on youtube. :)

brno22

brno22

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not follow any of them, but now will continue. thanks for the info

Space Ghost

Space Ghost

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch random, unknown players once every full moon if I am bored.

I've checked out that Stickyrice kid and... LOL. That guy is a weirdo for sure, in an unlikable way. I happened to watch once when he called off a ton of money and instantaneously grabbed his phone and called for a prostitute right there on his webcam.

C

clarence crumpet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there a delay on anyone elses Twitch? When watching the high stakes stream, the audio is ahead of the visual?

Cheesestick

Cheesestick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 more posts and you can play the CC Tuesday Pokerstars freeroll....that's value man :D
Would be epic you would ever play that and stream it.

He is fake, I asked Jaime yesterday on stream if he was on this site, the answer as negative.

Jason Sommervile got me back too playing poker and when he is not streaming I mostly watch Jaime Staples or Elky, but Jason is my most enjoyable and I learn the most of him. The HUDS of others streamers are horrible and it makes my eyes bleed when I watch other streams then Jason Sommervile.

Is there a delay on anyone elses Twitch? When watching the high stakes stream, the audio is ahead of the visual?
probably in the vid. Most streamers play with 7 - 12 minuts delay

D

Dartmatrix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a huge fan of the show Big Brother (US, UK, CA and AU). I was on Twitter and Kevin Martin (BBCA3) posted he would be on twitch. Since then I follow a lot of players. It's what I watch when I play online.

http://www.twitch.tv/kevinmartin987 (Kevin Martin)
http://www.twitch.tv/jcarverpoker (Jason Sommerville)
http://www.twitch.tv/pokerstaples (Jaimie Staples)
http://www.twitch.tv/rakebackdotcom (Claire "UpGunners")

And if Vanessa Rousso (Big Brother 17) goes on twitch when she gets out of the house with that $500,000. I will start watching her.....hahaha

almanik

almanik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't follow nobody on twitch. But sometimes I watch trainig of PokerStarterSchool on this chanel. Some of the trainers can tell interesting things about the game and different situation in poker.

victory22422

victory22422

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite streamer is ElkY, but i dont follow him or someone else yet.

theboss

theboss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play NLHE cash games you should check out adrianfenixx. One of the best.
If you play PLO check jnandezpoker.

MrEsprectro

MrEsprectro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just set up my stream! Would love some followers. Kind of sad to start streaming with no followers. I play MTTs and 25NL and 50NL.
http://twitch.tv/mresprectro
Here´s the preview

e6wsnr.png

G

garpsc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not yet, anyone has a brasilian player to follow?

A

Axelpok

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I generally follow Jcarver simply for the entertainment. But there are some other players that i like to follow aswell. Elky is also quite good

9betterluck9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish I did/could. My current internet situation doesn't allow for me to stream much of anything other than music, due to the amount of data it eats up over the course of a month. I have a limited amount and just can't risk eating up too much wit streaming. As my normal daily activity along with poker playing/ site updates accounts for almost my monthly limit as it is..

A

Akwind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sommerville is good
Like his way to explain what he does at the table
and his exploting opps

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I really like watching poker on twitch. It is a great source to watch and learn from successful players I only sub one channel and watch it most of the time but there are a lot of good players on twitch.

Organize a Home Poker Game