Who is your favorite Poker Vlogger/Live-Streamer? (YouTube, Twitch, Podcasts, etc.)

G

Gtcsmd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched him yesterday and he was playing really really bad. He was playing some odd games though like 5 card Omaha and 8 game poker so maybe that was it. He was just throwing away 1000s of dollars but if he won 30k I can see why he wouldn't care much about a couple grand lol

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some times you win, sometimes you lose. If the game is being played the right way you will become a winning poker player. Of course you're going to have off days in poker. It's gambling, and all we all are, is edge seekers. You seek an edge and exploit. He shows you how to gain that little edge. Take it for what it's worth, and it isn't for everyone.

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for this, he isn't live right now but I will watch when he's on.

Hey no problem, he's only streaming during the day for the next week, and then he will be playing SCOOP events, and then going to the wsop for the summer. If you are not in the US you can join his home game and play with him. He is really friendly!

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
100 left in the Sunday Warmup on Stars, Jason, Running it up, over 300k in chips. Head to Twitch if you would like to learn how to run deep in huge tournys. 80k up top!

timfbmx

timfbmx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So how did he end up finishing in the Sunday Warm-up? I never got a chance to catch the stream. Pretty deep run though from the sound of it...

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So he ended up gettign pretty deep. He busted in 28th place for like 1000$ profit. He got all the way up to 1.7 million in chips and was in 1st place at one point. IMO he got a little bit too active and donked a way a lot of chips, but it was still really fun to watch!

or3o1990

or3o1990

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes! I just found the runitup youtube channel a few weeks ago and I didn't even realize he moved, Ultimate poker was done and he switched to twitch until I ran out of youtube runitups to watch! It's safe to say I've been binging on it lately.

He's a boss! He spews endless poker knowledge for the free, definitely +EV.

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JCarver in the money on the 700$ heads up SCOOP event. Get on it people!!!!!! High level stuff!

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He busted in the 5th round for a 1500$ profit. Not bad but a little disappointing. I guess 9 hours straight of streaming was enough though. It was really interesting to hear his thought process during the HU matches. He verbalizes his play very well and explains just about everything he is doing. The guy he lost to was one of the top poker players from argentina, Juan Martin Pastor.

or3o1990

or3o1990

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The guy he lost to was one of the top poker players from Argentina, Juan Martin Pastor.

I guess I didn't miss much then. He has got to be super confident in himself to broadcast like that and not care if his opponents watch. Maybe he's playing mind games via twitch then? Possibly pitching some disinformation to throw people off? Otherwise, streaming like that surely can't be an advantage.

yonosemanana

yonosemanana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw yesterday stream. To be honest Im lacking on the steal side of my game and he is able to teach that part very well. On the other hand he had weak opponents at first on the scoop and made one mistake.... I think he was hungry, Guy needs to eat and stop playing poker.

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is on tonight playing @ poker stars. I know he has been playing some on WSOP.com.

REALITYPOKER

REALITYPOKER

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, he is a very good player. I have been watching him a lot lately, along with a few others as well.

Theromeo2k

Theromeo2k

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Absolutely! I follow them all except for Sklansky. I've heard he's good and will give him a try one of these days.
I also follow Randy Lew/Nanonoko and my boy Evan Jarvis AKA Gripsed (Best instructional videos of today's game IMO).

N

NorskNewman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah nanonoko is fun to watch. Also no music in the background is a big plus.

J

jakies123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No I'm not follow poker players yet :)

Mason Pye

Mason Pye

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All of the players mentioned above are very good streamers. I also watch some other notables including, Nanonoko, ElkY and Evan Jarvis. However, my favourite has to be Jaime Staples. The reason being is that he streams everyday, he interacts with his audience and he is always explaining his decisions at the table. If any of you are looking for 'free training', then watching Jaime Staples is the closest you're going to get to that. He did take a break from streaming as he was at the WSOP, but I believe he's back and will probably start streaming again tomorrow- if not Thursday.

BabyJesus64

BabyJesus64

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't have time to follow any streamers for a while. But I liked Staples and Nanonoko when I was regularly watching.

FaelN

FaelN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes I watch staples he is nice

veronica

veronica

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not follow players since my internet is not the best and it's hard sometimes connect

C

colacho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had no knowledge of twitch , from now on I will see that this is already some research, thanks :)

shomy21

shomy21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I follow Jason several times in SCOOP series and it was very interesting for watching.

Organize a Home Poker Game