What is your biggest frustration in online poker?

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The biggest frustration is when you have AA or KK, go all-in and people who called all-in with hand 3+4 or 5+2 winning, this is really hard for my mind...

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An example of frustration I had on PS is loosing with AA in 2 hands in a row against jj and 55...
While in the bubble. So you invest all that time in playing to make it to the money then this kind of shit happens...

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People who slow roll, which is different than slow play, for people that don't know the difference.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest frustration in online poker was when in a tournament reaching almost the bubble, I got a pair of 3, I increased the bet considerably, I paid a player, the flop came out and a 3 and two spade cards came up, I made a value bet. from the pot and this player pays the turn is another spade the player checks and I go with all of them with my trio of 3 the player thinks a bit and calls when he uncovers his cards has AJ the Ace is a spade and has a probability of minus 3 % and on the river another sword comes out and the guy leagues color :mad:

A

aviatorsam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I lose service in the middle of a hand!!!

B

Blaze716

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate most of the Random Card Generators that online poker sites use. They say it's truly random but I see far too many very sketch flops. Most notably river cards busting players. I also notice on Betonline and ACR that pairs VERY often show up on the board. At least in my games. I'd say 5 out of 10 times which is very odd. sometime more. I never see that so often in live poker.

ShaunCaps

ShaunCaps

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate most of the Random Card Generators that online poker sites use. They say it's truly random but I see far too many very sketch flops. Most notably river cards busting players. I also notice on Betonline and ACR that pairs VERY often show up on the board. At least in my games. I'd say 5 out of 10 times which is very odd. sometime more. I never see that so often in live poker.

Classic excuse mate

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Online poker is faster and I like it :rolleyes:

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Q7 offsuit beating a pair of aces. Most know the rest of the story.

54m

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All the Bad Beats!!! that are generated by the system program.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is easy. Having the other player dominated all in and having him hit his kicker.

The bigger question is what are we doing to achieve zen under any circumstance?

S

stacksEdwards

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That there is still country restrictions on poker sites.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:joyman: What do you think there is in online poker that you don't have in live poker?

Canceled satellites for the next day when you wake up.

You spent all day battling to get into a tournament. You qualify and set your alarm for 5:30am. Fire up ACR and see that the tournament has been canceled. Now, I have a useless ticket and I am hot!! :mad: I e-mailed support and we will see what they say.

garibe

garibe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Canceled satellites for the next day when you wake up.

You spent all day battling to get into a tournament. You qualify and set your alarm for 5:30am. Fire up ACR and see that the tournament has been canceled. Now, I have a useless ticket and I am hot!! :mad: I e-mailed support and we will see what they say.

Happened to me too last Friday. Ive been grinding satellites and it has been fun.

I got the money on my account as ticket (now I can use in whenever sat mtt with that BY ticket). Which I find nice.

Today I bubbled a ticket but got money instead (huge overlay in the game this morning). I got actually relieved that I dont have to immediatly jump into another sat (out of my schedule). That was a mix of frustration and happiness (a lot of! lol) at the same time.

bubble (less than 1 blind left) AKo (UTG+2) x JJ (BB) - around 11BB. :D

D

dnadeau1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the players who use software optimizers online when in real life you dont have that option

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And nothing disappoints me in online poker, everything suits me, it's much more profitable to play online poker than live poker, well, at least at low limits )) in large expensive tournaments and cash games at high limits, perhaps everything is a little different.
Even despite the fact that rake increases in online poker, normal tournaments are replaced by turbo ones, it is still more profitable to play online poker than live poker, you don't have to go anywhere online, pay for the road, pay for the hotel, sit at home in a comfortable chair, and play poker calmly.

D

denis_og79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Big

my biggest frustration is that I haven't played a high buy-in tournament yet.

E

emzadii

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
too many hyperturbo tournaments nowadays is what frustrates me the most. also, low prize money, low percentage of players cashing, and pay structure that's too flat.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Mine is not really having safe regulated legal sites to play on. The ones I am on are OK but......................

Then there is the 4 weeks of late registration issue. Yes slightly exaggerated but you gt the point.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bots, forbidden software, teamplay, ghosting and a lot of dirt
lol

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What annoys me a lot is that I'm a player who chooses my hands and always play in position, but I get to such a bad beat and I get irritated if it were once in a while.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Opponents don’t see my reaction online and so I don’t even have to hide what I think in a hand. :rolleyes: :cool: