thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
For MTT and SnG, it doesn't matter. When I played cash tables, I liked Friday and Saturday nights (when the drunks were fishing).

S

ssj3gokudbz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In Romania I play mostly in the evening till 2-3 AM because this is the time when the most tournaments are running.

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello everyone!! In argentina the tournaments take place during the day, from 12pm to 23pm there are good tournaments to play, during the night there are practically no games, but this for me would be the best time to play, since I have trouble sleeping and that's when I am more active and the calm that gives the night is the best. Many times I have thought of going to cash to take advantage of this and play at night, but for the moment I prefer to stay with the mtt tournaments. greetings from Buenos Aires!

Last edited:
georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play only in the evening and in weekend, becouse i work monday-friday

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Preference does not come into for many. If you live in Asia and play the major tourneys you are out of synch. If you simply want to participate in the free roll club, you need to up in the middle of the night.

I dream of being able to play whenever I liked!

V

vashsv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like to play big tournaments on weekends, lots of people, or play some cash games in the evening, i I have free time.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Night games, when my chiildren are sleeping. I cant play with noise

T

Tyler Finnimore

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play at night its much more relaxing.

D

desabled

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker when I have free time,but I like it more at night

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play in the morning. After two or three cups of coffee. You have a fresh head and a good mind. But in the evening it is worse to think. But of course it is a pity that tournaments are held only in the evenings and at night.))) Plus, of course, time to study and watch videos.

O

Oli3579

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I find evening to night time (UK) tends to be the most profitable for me.

It seems more splashy but it could perhaps be that I am more concentrated then.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Probably around 8pm, then I've done all my eating and pottering around by then so no distractions.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play poker at 7-8 PM. I feel awake and not sleepy.

rodo 2285

rodo 2285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
night

I prefer to play at night, when the players relax, are more tired and play more aggressively with weak hands, or are with some extra drink:D:D:D:D:D

swimbles

swimbles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I generally like to play in the early mornings, after I've made some breakfast and coffee. I don't know why, I simply love the feeling of getting up and logging straight on.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At night but all sites are setup for europe and the uk forcing you to,play super early in the morning for qualifiers and bigger tournies

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer to play in the late afternoon and evening, and when it is possible, I give preference to the time of the freerolls.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No matter what time. It's always good to play poker:D:D:D However I play poker mostly at evening.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I prefer to play when ever the urge hits me there is no bad time of day to play poker :D:D

The Riff_Raff :cool::cool:

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you prefer day or night to play poker and why?
I played a lot of time in the daytime. I tried to play at night. The number of players at the tables plus or minus is the same. A little smaller at night. But in general, I did not feel the difference. You can draw the same analogy, play on weekdays or weekends.

S

sebablue

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play at night because I have work to do in the morning, but tournaments in my country are usually in the afternoon so I try to accommodate the schedules to participate.