What do you do while playing online poker?

N

nunch92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I’ll get bored playing one table nine-handed. Especially if people are taking really long to play. I usually just open up some more tables or watch something on Netflix while I’m playing! The worst is close to the bubble when people start waiting until the clock is at 1 second just to check or fold.. other times I’ll just try and figure out what hands people are playing when I’m not in the hand and see if I can figure out their play style.

I

insaneiam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Normally have the tv on for background noise or the radio to help pass the time of when Im not getting playable hands. which seems to be alot more lately.... huh....... just my luck.

fa_max4

fa_max4

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually put on a Podcast (Joe Rogan Experience, Joey Ingram's podcast or other) and try to concentrate on 2 or 3 tables max...

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually watch TV or a movie ,,,but not anything that requires too much concentration so can keep an eye on the game also. These days I only play one table at a time so it's not too hard to do other things usually... but I don't like to talk on the phone!,,,, that's one thing that it's not easy to do ,,,it usually always causes me to lose.....lol, this happens often during the cards chat freerolls also....haha

Jay Pee

Jay Pee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Obv trying to read my opponents hands even when I am not involved in the hand ;)
Watching TV/a movie is pretty counterproductive I feel.

Tenek26

Tenek26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I have to play only on one table, for example, when I dropped out of 3 tournaments, the whole mood disappears, and I need to finish the last one. Then I turn on some movie and calmly play my tournament. If I play a lot of tables, then I am fully immersed in the game and do not get distracted by extraneous topics.

BillClinton

BillClinton

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends. For causal Cash Game mostly TV or YouTube and while i´m attending a tournament, music.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Surf the net and watch sports on tv.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hello! I play poker on-line with a cup of coffee or tea!

mad_bad

mad_bad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely study the others players, take a notes and situation with them on the tables, that's something hink what I need in a future or maybe on the final table.

set4d

set4d

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, music helps me stay focused. And always music I like. Spotify is great but I found the recommended playlists distracted me too much. Porcupine Tree, Muse, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Dire Straits and Pink Floyd are on heavy rotation ;)

C

Call999

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to listen to a bit of music,anything else would distract me too much.

C

curiplop

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
multitablear help in not getting bored, you will always have action at a table, also listen to music help

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m guilty of being addicted to my ipad. I’m often on my iPad while playing. I’m usually just reading, watching twitch, playing games, or surfing the net or social media.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
I just play poker online.Thats it
Used to play 3/4 tables at the same time
But stopped doing this
Now i concentrate in just one table
Rgds

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like a news channel as a bit of background noise while I play :)

W

west28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to watch tv, or listen to music, surf the internet. I even watch some of the pokerstars streamers online.

C

chiefmax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i usually play 4 tables and have a show running on the side. i play so much i wouldnt be able to play just poker and do nothing else. but im used to having a show running on the side and when im in a hand i dont even pay attention to the show, sometimes even going back 20 minutes on the show because i didnt watch it at all, but when theres no action i watch the show.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My TV always works in the background.

D

dark IPA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in the evenings i am playing freerolls. it is the same time with cooking, drinking beer and eating. during the day i can play poker simultaneously with leather sewing(one of my hobbies)

dzemer

dzemer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usualy im playing in the evenings and in the same time im playing Heartstone, MUonline, drinking beer and watching tv :D But im playing in one tournament or one table of cash game to be quite focused on the poker :)

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watch poker and surf CARDSCHAT.COM while playing poker!!!