What Do You Do During Breaks?

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Take a leak, then grab a drink and maybe some snack food. Then I come back and listen to music while I wait for the restart.

J

Jrrazor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hah, that was interest question, i had one time dish wash :D

Viper ChipIt

Viper ChipIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most Live games I have played in you are forced to leave the Table during a break and the dealer is the only person allowed to stay and he uses that time to check the deck, and help the T.D. change chips, smaller denominations are rounded up etc.
The dealer only gets a break during a session when they exchange dealers on a rota system, as for myself I usually go for a breath of fresh air, or a bite to eat, or a drink at the bar, sometimes when I was running deep I would telephone my Wife to let her know how I was doing, but she really didn't care that much, she just liked to hear my voice, Women!:):)

When the fun Stops, STOP!

Yea haven't played live mtts for a few years but I always took a photo of my chip stack before the break incase someone stole some chips. People definitely shouldn't be allowed to sit there and wait. They didn't inforce it at games though ( pub poker ).

Yea I always call my wife to give her an update as my money is her money. :rolleyes:

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yea haven't played live mtts for a few years but I always took a photo of my chip stack before the break incase someone stole some chips. People definitely shouldn't be allowed to sit there and wait. They didn't inforce it at games though ( pub poker ).

Yea I always call my wife to give her an update as my money is her money. :rolleyes:

Yes been there, I am still able to play because the Wife let's me do it Ha Ha!
Seriously though I do give my Wife most of my winnings because she always finds things that need buying. :):)

Viper ChipIt

Viper ChipIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes been there, I am still able to play because the Wife let's me do it Ha Ha!
Seriously though I do give my Wife most of my winnings because she always finds things that need buying. :):)

Any of my winnings goes straight to the mortgage, the bank have my balls locked in there purse :D

C

Carlloss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Run to the bathroom, make some coffee and stretch your legs. And if possible, try to calm my tempers and suppress the tilt. hahahahaha

K

kioge

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will go to the toilet, smoke a cigarette, go to burn incense sticks for good luck(in Taiwan)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
However, during the 5 minute break, you have to hurry a lot to fit everything. Plus, I don’t know how they do it but the current 5 minutes seems a lot shorter than it used to be. :rolleyes:

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I leave the computer completely, have a coffee, and try to completely disconnect from the game. Sometimes I even forget to go back... lol

Spielkind

Spielkind

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
fill up snacks, jiuce, and toilet

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I go and powder my nose and get a drink

7thseal

7thseal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually need to pee so bad I almost wet my pants. So my goal is immediate relief in the bathroom followed by a refill at the coffee pot. Occasionally I eat me a bite and stretch my legs with a quick walk down the hall. After these tasks I am back to the grind and on the felt for as long as I last in the tourney.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I take my dog for a piss or shit, that way he won't bother me during the next hour, I also play on a laptop, I really don't need breaks.

:top:

I go and powder my nose and get a drink
What powder are you using, Cocaine, Heroin, Meth, you really shouldn't mix alcohol with powders.

;)

M

Milan Godhania

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Use the bathroom, drink some water & look for next move from the good/bad moments in the game.

L

Laynester

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ON breaks...I eat popcorn.

Finally some one asks!!!

I eat popcorn on breaks.

Thanks for listening!

..bluff..

:eek:

J

jason2626

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bigjay wants to know

I usually go to the bathroom smoke a cigarette get a drink. Then I usually rush back hope I didn't miss to many hands

G

Garboogy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
always grab a snack, have energy filled bars on the ready and make sure to steady your water intake so you dont have to pee constantly but youre still hydrated

T

TokeVerdijk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Take a breathe outside. Sometimes it is very useful for brains and luck :)