What Do You Do During Breaks?

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ll usually go to the bathroom or maybe grab a quick snack and drink. Online don’t really gotta worry about grabbing a smoke during break that’s one of the benny’s.

D

Damnbruce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Breaks

Sometimes I go to bathroom but most the time I just study the tournament lobby to see how I’m doing and set goals.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on my need at the moment. For example, if I'm thirsty I take the opportunity to drink water. If I'm hungry, I'll prepare a snack. If I feel like going to the bathroom, I take the opportunity. As I said, it depends a lot on my need at the time of the break.

A

abpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually something that takes just a little too long, so that I come back to see pocket aces or pocket kings, get auto folded right before my eyes. NOOOOOOOO!!! Haha

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
na pausa eu bebo agua vou no banheiro e torço para os 5 mim passar rapido kk

My friend, I am also Brazilian, but just remembering and in order to help you, it is in the CardsChat rules that the posts on this forum must be in the English language. Big hug!

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually go for smoking cigarette or just getting fresh and stretch my legs.

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the five-minute breaks, I usually go to the toilet, perhaps having a snack on some kind of bar. I check how many players are left in the tournament, evaluate opponents, and just wait for the game to resume.

I

ietd123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
do this

What's up guys? I was just wondering how you spend your 5 min. breaks. Eat? Smoke? Nap? Or run around real quick and be back before it starts?
I just switch to Spin&Go game

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
im trynig to rest weel, do some meditation, make a good meat and drink water.

P

plusssev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trying to understand what's going on at the tables. where are deepruns etc.

R

Royal9012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's up guys? I was just wondering how you spend your 5 min. breaks. Eat? Smoke? Nap? Or run around real quick and be back before it starts?
I prepare a sandwich or a coffee or go to the toillete.

A

amf541

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Eat drink and be merry

Stretch, grab some snack and water/coffee and use the bathroom. If I have to do something longer I use the break to eat into less actual tourney time.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play spins if I am free, toilet if I have too, grab a beer, smoke, Idk, see my sports bets!!

Falconcesar

Falconcesar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the 5 minute break I prepare some tea or mate in cold occasions or some juice or smoothie in the heat ...

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
descanso

Hello. during the 5-minute breaks, I use them to get a drink or go to the bathroom. it's very little time

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
drink smoke and bathroom......or watch score in sports....

D

Danieleli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there´s always something!!

Hi there. Everybreak theres something that i do, sometimes go to the bathroom, sometimes get a drink. But on most of them i walk away from the computer to relax eyes and mind.

:)

S

seraxel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Feed the cat. Bathroom. Make drinks. Walk around and stretch.

Plut41

Plut41

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Making tea and pp :D but also I rest and sometimes I transfer my session from mobile to pc and other way around. Playing on pc helps me play more focused but it's kinda tiring. Playing on mobile when I feel lazy and just wanna play some stress fre poker(frerolls).

Oh and I was wondering if any of you guys can help me, I plae pokerstars on mobile and I don't see how can I check the lobby and prize placings and remaining players? Can't find it anywhere... :(