What Do You Do During Breaks?

W

winslowlee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
smoke a cigarette or go over the ways im waiting on to exploit the players at my table.

Mka69

Mka69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
toilet or having a snack. Sometimes it is useful to lie down to have a rest, collect the thoughts.

grzech

grzech

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's up guys? I was just wondering how you spend your 5 min. breaks. Eat? Smoke? Nap? Or run around real quick and be back before it starts?
i often listening music very strong and i go to the kitchen doing some eating , i like beer , and just drinking in break in poker

Aces2w1n

Aces2w1n

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im usually pacing or going for a walk and thinking over whats happened. Thinking of what people have done.. how have i been playing. stack sizes what part of the tournament im up to and just mentally preparing for whats to come and think whats expected of me to pass the next phaze and also think whats my table image and good spots such as tight people to steal blinds off and who is loose and can widen my range against.

A

AJIbFA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on the tourney and its stage)

strodawg

strodawg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always get in my cigarettes and pee breaks in round then. I believe its the most common thing to do. because it would be weird if someone says " I do 15 push ups 15 sit ups 20 jumping jacks and finish up with mountain climbers" lol j/k Most of us probably should tho lol

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like most normal people - toilet, coffee or tea, cigarettes, can be a bit of a bite.

OttoNokak

OttoNokak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's up guys? I was just wondering how you spend your 5 min. breaks. Eat? Smoke? Nap? Or run around real quick and be back before it starts?

Smoke! Puff Puff )))
And make a tea with Grenadine :D

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I inject a couple marijuanas.

K

Killean

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Go to the bathroom, make a drink or get a sandwich lol

Sometimes I even heat up leftovers :)

Ivab

Ivab

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happy New Year!!! :icon_sant :party: :icon_sant

M

MREM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bathroom, get something to drink, sometimes some excercises to get the blood going again.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Mad dash to the bathroom and then to the fridge for beer and snacks

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ff

Hello and happy new year.The best way to deal with a break is to go around your place.A short walk will relax your brain from continuous thinking.Also drinking water is a good thing on your break .Have fun !

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nothing specialy juste dring something or go to toilate and try to back ontime especialy when is very big blinds

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pee then stare at the countdown clock

Thats an imperative. However, from medical standpoint, it is absolutely necessary at least to stand up and spend that time not-sitting-on-a-chair. You lose sharpness all the time sitting and your body needs some movement. If u can do a little excercise - even more better.

Timur23rus

Timur23rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there is nothing better than a Cup of tea or coffee during the break.

L

Lipozo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bathroom, get some food, deep breathe (very important).

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pause I used to go to the toilet, if I'm hungry a sandwich if I was thirsty stock up with water, but usually prepare well for the tournament so I do not need a break !!