What Do You Do During Breaks?

Z

ZingyT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i make certain to just get away from the screen. Bio, eat, drink, smoke etc, but most importantly just rest the eyes

catchitfool

catchitfool

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on break i regesture for more mtts, smoke some 42o, kick my dog, do 10 push ups, jog in place, refill my drink, stretch, scratch my butt

L

lancel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just try to not think about poker and actually try to break. Rest is important and you shouldn't be resting in between hands since most information is in between hands

C

Chemist

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
curse the kettle for boiling too slowly.

firstcrack

firstcrack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why, whatever needs to be done, of course. It's remarkable what one can accomplish in four to five minutes when on a mission. :)

migesan

migesan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
go to the bathroom, get something to eat and a beer :), in addition to (currently) per cent is very cold (-15C) go to impose fire. :icon_bigs

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go to the bathroom, make a drink(tea,coffee)

D

DrakeM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Toilet run, mostly. If its a long-lasting tournament, break is the perfect time for some coffee :)

J

JohnMaverick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The breaks are good, but only 5 minutes =/

Breaks are important for total relaxation, without even looking at the monitor! Kkkkk it's good to eat something fast and replenish the water tank!

DontAskWh

DontAskWh

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Smoking , and drinking water.

A

Allmine79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First I bump a line or two because it brings out the bluffer in me. Then I fire up the Mary Jane which gives me Mental Focus and creativity. Then to top it off I slam a Killian Red. Usually after the beer topper I get knocked out, either physically or mentally, I'm not sure how long the game plays out afterwords but I always cash using this method. :) Disclaimer: Use this method at your own risk or just use the bathroom and grab a cup of Joe or smoke at break time instead. Only true professionals can maintain a nice stack while on multiple drugs. Kids please don't try this at home...

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First I bump a line or two because it brings out the bluffer in me. Then I fire up the Mary Jane which gives me Mental Focus and creativity. Then to top it off I slam a Killian Red. Usually after the beer topper I get knocked out, either physically or mentally, I'm not sure how long the game plays out afterwords but I always cash using this method. :) Disclaimer: Use this method at your own risk or just use the bathroom and grab a cup of Joe or smoke at break time instead. Only true professionals can maintain a nice stack while on multiple drugs. Kids please don't try this at home...

I like you

ger008t

ger008t

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live near a National Park..I step outside and relax. Coffee and analyze everything when I come back

K

Kiril2212

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I smoke, I drink water, cook the tea and sazhuy for kompyuteo

bujjhati

bujjhati

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually I take a bottle of water, go to the bathroom, get some food, these kind of things

YoSoyMarce

YoSoyMarce

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i go to the bathroom and drink some water, and walk outdoor for a bit of fresh air

I

igox97

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often smoke, or i just go on facebook and check what is going on there

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can drink tea or coffee. To eat a sandwich. It is enough to 6 minutes.

Evgenyi Shepelev

Evgenyi Shepelev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually I have tea or coffee, I go to smoke if has lost the last hand that I smoke 2 cigarettes and I swear!!