Sitting out ,do you try to steal chips ?

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
i try to do that with a small raise so if he Comes back and have a better Hand and reraises i can fold, But it is very annoying to Play with poeple who sit out sometimes poeple loose there Connection and they get more time on there time clock and some times it happens that they get almost 2 minuts and all at the table are waiting for the game gos on and it makes no fun to Play like this so i do a small raise and the game gos on. I am sorry for the Person who lost his Connection and it happens to me to but i know that the most Players react like this if they see a Player is without Connection. But that is not always the reason for them to sit out sometimes they do it on purpose and are waiting for a good Hand and thats why i do only smal raise

RickoNNN

RickoNNN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always try to steal chips, I am very aggressive, although sometimes it hurts me, I am willing to do so.

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stealing blinds and ante, simply put, a dead bank, the prospect is good and if there is an opportunity to do it, then I will do it.Except when the player has gone to sitout, I try to wait until he restores the connection.

Poker Chips - History of Chips