Should I play several poker tables at a time

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I think 2 tables is perfect. Any more and I can't pay any attention to the habits of the other players.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
From my personal point of view, playing several tables at a time reduces the ability to analyze the situation, moreover, it prevents us from focusing on monitoring the progress of the game and affecting the tournament.
Hey, did you try it since you post the thread?

TruthFruit

TruthFruit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
For me, it depends if I play cash games or tournaments. In cash games, where every hand is more or less "independant" from one another, I can play multiple tables. But in tourneys, I tend to do only one table at the time because every pot can have consequences on your tournament life.

Viparida

Viparida

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It´s harder to play with more tables but if you want to go pro it´s inevitable to do because in online poker you will make profit over the amount of games you play.

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
You shouldn't play many tables if you don't have a solid game that will help you win. Think that the main thing is the study to know what to do in each situation

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Playing many tables at once helps you to not overthink your decisions because you dont have time to do that and it forces you to make fast decisions based on your experience playing poker and the more tables you play the better you get at that.Your first thought in making a decision is usually right in my experience.It sucks to second guess yourself change the decision and then find out your first decision was the right one.

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on the type of game and the quality of the players.

M

Magallaneroy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
No, I only play 2 or 3 to keep real focus on those.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you should play as many screens simultaneously as you find comfortable and don't lose focus during the game, there's no point opening many screens and not knowing what you're doing

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Only one table, eventually will get you board 😁.. So try to play at least 3 table that will hype you up.. 🤪... Good luck!!!

Bummy

Bummy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
i play 3 tables in moment, and its not hard, yeah, sometimes u cant analyz all situations, but not all time u have good card and shark people.

focus13

focus13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I'd like to play one table and this must be an expensive tournament, so that I definitely do not get distracted 🙈

H

husky227

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As it's being said already - it depends how you feel comfortable - I can only manage to play one table at a time with good results, sometimes I'm trying on 2 tables but it's hard for me yet, maybe I'll be able to so it in a future

ficticius

ficticius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
If we want to put the poker variance to our advantage, the more we can play without affecting our game, the better.

ficticius

ficticius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
If we want to put the poker variance to our advantage, the more we can play without affecting our game, the better

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think everything depends on your concentration, if you can stay calm and concentrate I think it's valid yes, I can play up to 3 screens that's my comfort zone.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I share the same opinion as you! I believe that increasing the number of tables would be a gradual action, after continuous adaptation. For example, I got used to playing calmly with a maximum of three tables.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Я думаю, что 2 стола — это идеально. Еще немного, и я не могу обращать внимания на привычки других игроков.
if you have 2 tables, you will rarely reach the limits, you need to play more tables because your time just shouldn't run out, load at least 4 tables and above to get prizes or reach the final table in at least one of them then you will earn money with poker

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play multiple tables at once but after 4 tables I feel it’s too much to focus on each table dynamic . I can maintain more than 4 up to 8:but I feel that my play is uniform and abc . No time to detrmine the table bluffers etc.
find the right balance of tables , I would say start with 2 or 3 at most until it’s comfortable and it’s ok to play more or less.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm a little old and I started playing late, I honestly don't have the capacity to play more than 8 tables simultaneously.

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you want to make a living playing poker, you need to play multiple tables at once, but if you're playing for fun, one table is enough.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The number of tables you play at should never affect the quality of your play. If you notice that you cannot play at more than one table with the required concentration, then play at only one table!!! Perhaps you can compensate for the number of tables played with a higher buy-in and quality of play!!!

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can make mistakes more easily on multi table. I find it more tiring too. I would suggest not to play even 2 tables if you are in a big tournament with big money to be won. Also more difficult to multi table on mobile Apps. Pc multi tables would be a better choice.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you can keep your concentration level high, go for it.

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's difficult for me to play multiple tables of poker, but I see that many good players use this strategy. I usually lose concentration in the game and lose a lot of chips.