jproy444

jproy444

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
4 tables is a good number to stay efficient. In tournament, change the color of your table if you want to be sure to remember which one is on the bubble/in the money.

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
From my personal point of view, playing several tables at a time reduces the ability to analyze the situation, moreover, it prevents us from focusing on monitoring the progress of the game and affecting the tournament.
More tables, less focus. But if you are used to you can increase your profit.

N

Nate420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
Yeah I agree with the majority here.

Starting with 2 tables and slowly increasing your way up to 4 is a great way to go.
Once you are comfortable with 4, you can try adding more.

C

CezarsGhost

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
players saying 'depends on player' are completely right - I played 4tales from 2004 on and did quite well, but when i turned 70 i noticed my focus was not at intensity i needed to win consistently at 4 tables . i've had to drop down to 2 tables . you gotta be on 100%

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on you. Some can only focus on one table with no distractions. Others like myself need to multitask and multi table but still perform as a winning player. You should practice multi tabling freerolls first before committing money

Lucho.riv9

Lucho.riv9

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't agree. The problem arises when there's a lot of dead time between hands, which causes me to lose concentration in the game because I need to keep my mind busy. If you are playing two tournaments at once, that happens much less. But probably it depends on the person.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that as a minimum you should have 4 tables playing, but if you have developed more skills such as contraction you can have more than 8 tables without problems.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for over 12 years. On average I play 4-6 tables at a time, I play focused and have pretty good results. It comes with experience, and someday you will also understand that you can start playing for example two tables at the same time and it will not affect the quality of your game.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I feel comfortable playing in one table and sometimes i play in two when I feel like exercising my brain a bit on multitasking poker. I wouldn’t go beyond that until you are consistently successful on two tables. At three I’ve tried - I start becoming too robotic and have a hard time keeping track of who plays how and just revert to basic logic to make decisions.
I don’t feel like it changes anything in terms of your profitability until you’re so comfortable at the game that you can win confidently most of the time.

Grzegorz00pl

Grzegorz00pl

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Dla ciebie brzmi to tak, jakbyś czuł się bardziej komfortowo, nie grając na kilka, więc trzymaj się tego, co jedzenie.

powiedziałbym, że zależy to od posiadania, jego doświadczenia, znajomości puli graczy na jego poziomie itp.

Im więcej doświadczenia, tym częściej w sytuacjach, w których doszło do podjęcia decyzji. Wymagane jest bardziej mechaniczne, bez konieczności stosowania innego leczenia, gdy zdarzało się, że wcześniej wystąpiły sytuacje.

Im więcej urządzenia do wydania, może nie zostać podjęte dobrze przy każdym wykluczonym stole. Mimo to może być dla nich właściwy ruch, jeśli wynik przełoży się na dodatkowy łączny zysk.

Prosty przykład – gracz zwykle zarabia 6 BB i godzinę, grając na jednym stole w grze gotówkowej. Zarabiają 4 BB na raz na każdym stole, jeśli grają 2, ponieważ nie mogą być wyodrębnione uwagi na jednym stole. 4x2=8bb na godzinę, więc zarabiają więcej grając w 2 i jest to dla nich lepsze niż granie w jednym. Jeśli dziesięciu sam gracz zarabia 3 bb na godzinę na każdą godzinę, grając na 3 stołach, to jeszcze lepiej, 3x3 = 9 bb na godzinę. Mniej na stole, ale ogólnie więcej na godzinę. Jeśli następnie wystąpią gry na 4 stołach jednocześnie i będą tylko 1 bb na godzinę na każdym z nich, to ograniczą się do zarabiania 4 organizacji na godzinę, co będzie możliwe dla nich innych niż wszystkie inne funkcje.

Tę aplikację stosuje się w turniejach i skaluje się ona na platformie od tego, o ilu stołach mówi. Część główna przewagi w urządzeniu, ale ponieważ grają w większych turniejach naraz, może to być kontrolowane. Może im też zaszkodzić. Każdy będzie miał swój własny, charakterystyczny limit, który może być charakterystyczny.

Nie znam doświadczenia, ale początek powinien zawsze zaczynać od bardzo małej liczby komputerów, najlepiej jednego, i powoli je stosować. Pewnego dnia będę w stanie obsłużyć 8, 12, 16 stołów itp.
Myślę, że to zależy od dostępności. Moją obecność są 4 stoły (5 też jest w porządku) i nie są śledzone. Ale jeśli gram na więcej niż 5 stołach, zdecydowanie zaczynam trać koncentrację, ale wśród zawodowych pokerzystów grających na 20-30 stołach jednocześnie. Naprawdę nie wiem, jak sobie poradzić z takim samym wyposażeniem… lol

I'm currently playing on one I stole. I have the windows open to table the players who are in the first places. I note how they play. I also learn a little from it. On two or more tables I play as I am in attack and that I am doing well enough, the next tournament for which I am signed up begins. I can handle two tables now. However, I don't have time for notes. Maybe my notes are very detailed.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can gradually increase the number of tables when you feel confident in your game

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, playing on several tables affects your attention and you are less able to analyze the play of other players at the table (if you do this).

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
You can start playing just one table, after you feel comfortable you can add more tables.

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, but it should be taken into account that the concentration drops.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play 6, it got too much and i was making too many mistakes. I reduced to 4, and again it became too much. These days, if I'm in the mood, i will only go 2 max, S&G or cash, or a mix of both.

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
how many are comfortable so you don't lose focus

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, Everybody! Well, what do I say about this question?!. On the present time for Me more comfortable to play at the same time
the maximum 4 online poker tables... This also is ideal fit for my monitor. Further Time Shows!..

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
When you're new to the game, or are weak in game strategy aspect, or you don't really have a game model which you follow, then you need to carefully review every hand. If you're more experienced player, you'll quickly notice that most of the time hands and situations are standard.

It can be a bit challenging only if you play heads-up, final tables or tough icm spots at all the tables. Otherwise, it's advisable to have more tables. And I can't imagine the situation at a cash table which would require your full attention and playing only this one table.

So more tables in mtts ---> you're reducing variance, in cash games ---> increasing $/per hour.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It all depends on the individual characteristics of the person. Streamers play 12-14 tables per session, I don't think they analyze much, it's just that in the early stages they play in a certain range of hands, at later stages there are fewer tables, then they already play more closely. And there are people who have a hard time even playing two tables.

Grzegorz00pl

Grzegorz00pl

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Czuję się komfortowo grając przy jednym stole, a czasami gram na dwóch, kiedy mam ochotę poćwiczyć trochę mózg w wielozadaniowym pokerze. Nie wykraczałbym poza to, dopóki nie będziesz konsekwentnie odnosił sukcesów na dwóch stołach. W wieku trzech lat próbowałem – zaczynam stawać się zbyt robotyczny i ciężko mi śledzić, kto gra jak, i po prostu wracam do podstawowej logiki, aby podejmować decyzje.
Nie sądzę, żeby miało to cokolwiek zmienić, jeśli chodzi o twoją rentowność, dopóki nie poczujesz się tak komfortowo w grze, że przez większość czasu będziesz mógł pewnie wygrywać.
Today I played four at a time spin and go for $0.25. I managed to win 3 of them, but I was not able to reflect for a long time. I only went in strong hands and held high. I just couldn't play with everything because I preferred to fold the weak hand and focus only on those tables where I have the opportunity to beat the opponent. Maybe it's also a good workout not to watch flops with weak hands.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that if you play 2-3 tables within a month, game analysis and other skills will come to you automatically.

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
To have more gains, you would have to open more screens, but remember that you have to open the number of screens that you will be able to pay attention to.