Which poker room is best for a beginner to start playing with?

CollYan

CollYan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
You need to start with freerolls CC. The rest of the freerolls really confused me at the beginning, follow the policy CC. This is the surest, fastest and most stable way to master the basics.

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
my opinion is that after all, start where there will be more freerolls, so as not to spend your funds on the game at the beginning, you can also improve your game on them, if he is a complete beginner. What are these rooms? I think 888poker and pokerstars
In my opinion 888poker and partypoker are the best poker room for beginner, the level of player and the variance of the game are little lower comparing to others room.

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that a beginner needs to try all the available poker rooms and figure out for himself where it’s best for him to play. Our CC gives you an excellent opportunity to try the game in different poker rooms absolutely free of charge. Thanks so much for this!

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
All rooms can be good, where you can start to play on freerolls.
It is also possible on pokerstars (especially via Cardschat), but 888 has perhaps more options.

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think you need to start playing as a beginner on GG and Pokerstars. For example, I play in these two rooms and also AСR

romalion

romalion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Thank you for the tips, I will definitely use them

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You need to start with freerolls CC. The rest of the freerolls really confused me at the beginning, follow the policy CC. This is the surest, fastest and most stable way to master the basics.
Hi :)
A beginner should start with freerolls so as not to risk his own money. That is, those sites where there are enough daily freerolls are quite suitable. Personally, I always liked 888, there were always a lot of freerolls :)

C

crayrpk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I'm a complete beginner... I started playing play money on PokerStars and it's interesting for trying several have types. But at least at the stands I reached, I think you don't learn somethingb of real game.
I've just started playing real money. Mainly on 888, because of the $8 free bonus. It's interesting... Several freerools to start building some bankroll... It's what I'm trying to do. I think PokerStars freerools are very shallow stacks and fast, so no as interesting as 888Poker.

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
A very good platform for beginners is ACR

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes 888poker and PokerStars are the best for beginners or even pro players, but if you're looking for a freeroll tournaments I recommend you to play at PokerStars, I like it a lot because there's a lot of different options to play Texas hold em

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for a beginner there are two and more rooms where you can start earning money from scratch, such as 888poker and ggpoker.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
888poker is good to start, a lot of freerolls to improve your game. I don't know if they still do this, but you win some free tickets as well.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think 888 Poker is an ideal room for a beginner, as there are a lot of freerolls

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
мое мнение все-таки начинать там, где будет больше фрироллов, чтобы не тратить свои средства на игру в начале, на них же можно улучшить свою игру, если он полный новичок. Что это за комнаты? Я думаю, 888poker и покерстарс
I recommend what the Poker Stars site has advised you to many beginners. In my opinion, this is the best poker platform for both professionals and beginners in this game. There are a lot of free tournaments where you can start practicing, and eventually, when you understand the concept of the game, you will be able to deposit funds with real money and try playing with your hard-earned money...

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
my opinion is that after all, start where there will be more freerolls, so as not to spend your funds on the game at the beginning, you can also improve your game on them, if he is a complete beginner. What are these rooms? I think 888poker and pokerstars
If you are a beginner, then it will be very correct to start with freerolls, so as not to risk your own money. Our community runs quite a few daily freerolls specifically on PokerStars and 888, so both of these options are great :)

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I believe a site where offers a lot of freerolls will be the best option to start. 888Poker, Pokerstars, ACR.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
GGpoker u can start from nothing with daily freebies

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that PokerStars is an excellent poker room for beginners, it has low limits, freerolls, and it is possible to play with play chips.

D

Doctrix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are one thing, but , WPT Global doesn't allow HUDs or card catchers and isn't even supported by PokerTracker4, which makes it very unfriendly towards volume grinders and more friendly towards recreational players and beginners. You can use bonus code QUEEN at sign up right now for tickets for satellites where you can win your way to the WPT® World Championship in Las Vegas this December. Plus, CardsChat is currently running Holiday Freerolls at the Bronze level.

Fosterbio

Fosterbio

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
GG & PokerStars if you have bankroll( 888 if not have)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think 888 poker , I think it's players field is softer , better to build a bankroll at the micros lower stakes
And I like their VIP program
Also PokerStars it's not bad to begin with

D

Diegopy420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I first started gambling three years ago, I stuck to verified sites with plenty of freerolls to practice without risking much. It was a smart move that helped me learn the ropes without losing too much cash. If you're a beginner looking for a good poker room, prioritize ones with lots of freerolls to improve your game without breaking the bank.

For more tips and genuine reviews on poker rooms, consider checking out https://pokertalk.site . It's a useful resource for newcomers to the world of poker and gambling, offering valuable insights and guidance.

Last edited:
F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, the question asked in this thread is fundamentally flawed. Just because someone is new to poker, does not mean, they have the same needs, situation or priorities. Its like asking "what is the best car for a first time car owner?" The answer to that is not the same, if you are going to use the car to commute 100 km to work every day, as if you are only going to use it for short weekend trips. It also depends, if you have children, if you can charge an electric car at home, and of course your budget. Lets say someone just enherited $4 million, and now they want to have some fun with online poker. Then the best site for them is not the one with most freerolls but rather the one with good game selection, good software, good support and good security.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think for a beginner player, 888 is perfect. Cool site that has a lot of different interesting promotions, a huge number of freerolls, and generally works quite reliably and is quite safe.