Which poker room is best for a beginner to start playing with?

romalion

romalion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
my opinion is that after all, start where there will be more freerolls, so as not to spend your funds on the game at the beginning, you can also improve your game on them, if he is a complete beginner. What are these rooms? I think 888poker and pokerstars

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, I agree with you this is a good place to start, but freerolls are not a place to gain experience and improve your game. Only playing for real money gives you real experience and understanding of the game.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think the best to start with is Pokerstars.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe Pokerstars and 888poker.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
my opinion is that after all, start where there will be more freerolls, so as not to spend your funds on the game at the beginning, you can also improve your game on them, if he is a complete beginner. What are these rooms? I think 888poker and pokerstars
888 - definitely. This is a really good site for anyone starting out. A large number of daily freerolls will allow every beginner to master the basics of the game and get the necessary experience for a successful start. Plus, you can start building your first bankroll by playing freerolls :)

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a begginer i would start on 888 for freerolls and GG for daily prizes and rake free mtts with T$ prizes

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
As a beginnen i suggest 888 Poker for real money and also partypoker.

For freerolls is pokerstars nice, but i depends where you live if you can play the freerolls.

For cashgames and MTT pokertars is tougher then other sites(even ggpoker is softer then pokerstars)

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In the matter of not spending your Bankroll, I agree to acquire more freeroll experience, then PokerStars and GGpoker

C

Cbabycee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Personally I would say Partypoker - they have freerolls every hour, the fields are a lot smaller you can deposit $10 where GG is now $20 and the player are either great or weak. But it’s not as crazy as stars. I’ve cashed in the freerolls regularly and I class myself as novice.

Stay away from pokerstars the games are just way to big of a rat race. The issue with GG is it’s too gamble oriented. No sit and gos which is where I learned the most - and it’s just geared towards All-in and pressure poker. Party has a lot of players playing ABC a lot more limping and calling instead of re-raising - 888 is similar but not keen on the software. After stars party has the best software - good luck

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I think Pokerstars and 888poker are the best for beginners.
Many types of games, constantly starting sng tables, and a relatively weak field for small stakes.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't agree with poker stars, the only good freerolls there are CC freerolls. Nowadays, I think the best options are PartyPoker (they're having freerolls every hour) and 888poker.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If you are serious about playing poker and not just freerolls, then GG is the best site to start. You will be able to win free money with their daily freebie throughout a week, then use these winnings to play their Tournament $ games. These are zero rake games where you can only win T$. If you can beat these games then you can then look to use the T$ on some standard games on the GG site.

victorbss

victorbss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
888poker has a lot of freerolls for beginners

Gavincwb

Gavincwb

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
One idea is to use freerolls to learn and play what you study. Of course you want to make money, but the most important thing is to have a good place to play. Knowing this, do not play at pokerstars. The freerolls at pokerstars are all in and that's not cool.
The best sites today to play freeroll and make a bank are 888poker which has a lot of freerolls and partypoker has an hourly freeroll where the money you win you can use to play real tournaments.
At Ggpoker there is a place where you can win daily gifts which are tickets to play spin gold and battle royale. You can now start your banking there.
Acr Poker also has several 50gtd freerolls and others throughout the day and the feed is great to play.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dont think the room matter all that much. Its more important to pick suitable games depending on your goals and financial situation. Of course this can then limit the choice of sites. If for instance you decide, you mainly want to play SnGs, then GG Poker and 888 Poker dont have them, so you will need to play somewhere else.

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
I think it is pokerstars, you have a lot of small games to choose from, and a lot of people online all the time, there is a big choice from small tournaments to small cash games

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
In 2023, active play at minimum limits is available in all popular online rooms: PokerStars, partypoker, GGPokerOK, Pokerdom, 888poker.Since most novice poker players prefer micro-limits, you need to choose rooms with active play at similar levels. There should be plenty of cash tables here with bets up to $0.02/$0.05.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokerstars is a good site to start with, but the 888 freeroll is very good and there are several on the day, so starting there is a good idea

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on what the priority is, everyone has different goals and starts playing poker for different reasons.
It's worth walking around to see which room offers what options.
Let's say, as a beginner, I think most large halls have Play money games where you can learn the basics of poker, and CardsChat freerolls can also provide a good opportunity for this.
Good luck!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
poker sites are all cool. If you're starting, it's best to start with 888poker and pokerstars, there are a lot of free tournaments you can play for free and win money and then play with that money and learn to play with the money you won in free tournaments, it's cool without investing your money

SES Inc.

SES Inc.

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Learn to crush the micro tournaments first. Start small and learn how to take a bad beat and get back up.

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
May be in your living rooms playing with your friends. Then imo it's PS.

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
888 the professional level is a little lower, and playing the pokerstars freerolls helps a lot too!

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I agree! I only ever look for Poker sites that will offer regular Freerolls So that I can start from Zero and build my own Bankroll, PKR.com had hourly 10 Cent give aways Where the top 2 players won 6 Cents and 4 Cents, they were hard to get into because they had a 10 player maximum but most of the time you had most of the players going all-in on the very first hand. so some times sitting out for the first hand could give you 2nd place without playing a hand.
They were only available to new players until you had won $2.00 so not a big BR but using that you could buy-in to 10 Cent Games and of course start to build some thing a little better.
I had over £128.00 in my bankroll when the site went bust and I thought I had seen the last of it, but it was all free money from the site so didn't worry me that much, and PokerStars eventually sent me an E-mail explaining they would honour the Cash if I joined them, as they had bought the Player Database from the Administrators So I got it all back from PS.
Playing Poker to make money has never been my first reason for playing, I used to play on Pogo.com for points, and even played a few different games on Facebook for fun money, Freerolls on real Poker Sites is just another extension to my Poker craze!