Always play hungry and angry!!!: D

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! Fans of online tournaments often have to sit at the computer for hours. I sometimes have a feeling of hunger. and I've got to run to the fridge and eat the first food. and how do you prepare for long tournaments? what kind of food do you like?
I think to show optimal play we should eat some light organic food and in little portions.Good game needs a lot of energy and concentration so some harmful food is not useful for our body.I think fruits, vegetables and drinking water to have a pure mind are neccesary.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like pizza and fries with milk shake.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Usually I have eaten before the tournament, and the rest times I eat during the game!😀

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yummm

I like to eat a lot while playing

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like having plenty to drink sometimes beer as far as food i have snack stuss chips cracker etc.
:cool:

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
most long tournaments happen during my suppertime , so I am often "sitting out" to prep and cook supper , then again to eat , if I am doing good , I have my plate in front of me with my laptop ....
thus my username cook2cards

fialhosm

fialhosm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually take breaks to chew some fruit, bread, or whatever is quick to eat.

When I sit down to play, I usually get up just to go to the bathroom myself.

Helvec

Helvec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, sitting at the computer playing poker for hours generates a lot of hunger which you pass from the computer to the fridge and so susesivamente hahaha

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
During the long game all face a huge number of stressful factors. The situation depends on amount of power substances, in particular glucose, in an organism. There are two outcomes. In the first case the organism just does not manage to accumulate all useful substances and cannot maintain stable intensity of activity of a brain that leads to further recession of efficiency. In the second case the brain works optimum, but under the influence of various stressful factors that is very characteristic of poker, at an organism means for fight against them come to an end. To accept in food main courses and snack with the high content of glucose. It is important that after meal the player did not remain hungry as it can negatively affect the game – the shortage of food badly influences concentration. 5 simple secrets of healthy nutrition: 1. It is less than fat. 2. It is more than correct fats. 3. Avoid slow carbohydrates. 4. Use less vegetable oil. 5. Use less salt.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am accustomed to prepare my food in the alias interval I only make my plate or warm my food in the micro wave :)

Gieniu69

Gieniu69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Xd when you have a girlfriend, you dont have a problem Xd but when you are Alinę, you must do to food earlier, tournaments is long :)

Z

zannie27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hot wings and beer, pizza and beer, hoagie sandwiches and beer, burgers and beer, beer and beer.

D

Daniel Schools

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do I perpair foods

Usually I don't eat but when I do I usually wait for tournament break

C

ccmonrivah

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well at the moment,kfc pot pie,yummy,get me thru tounaments gl all:)

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always have some nuts or energy bars plus water on hand. Playing even a little bit hungry is never good for me.

voli106

voli106

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I advance make sandwich and coffee

voli106

voli106

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes waiting for a break in the game :bandit:

Empress

Empress

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Peanut butter cracker packs, chocolate granola bars, Coke Zero

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes I eat something playing mtts, is very good

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play long tournaments, I eat sandwiches with tea, chocolate bars and fruits, because there is not enough time for a good meal to play poker.