Poker and Food

Alex Kim27

Alex Kim27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! Fans of online tournaments often have to sit at the computer for hours. I sometimes have a feeling of hunger. and I've got to run to the fridge and eat the first food. and how do you prepare for long tournaments? what kind of food do you like?

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! Fans of online tournaments often have to sit at the computer for hours. I sometimes have a feeling of hunger. and I've got to run to the fridge and eat the first food. and how do you prepare for long tournaments? what kind of food do you like?

I get lots of canned food, drinking water, flashlight + batteries, and plenty of gasoline for the generator.

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm hungry to win a sunday million

Alex Kim27

Alex Kim27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you are well prepared for the game! but why do you need a flashlight? this is strange

Alex Kim27

Alex Kim27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get lots of canned food, drinking water, flashlight + batteries, and plenty of gasoline for the generator.
you are well prepared for the game! but why do you need a flashlight? this is strange

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Food and fluids. Online and live. Just nothing greasy.

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was lucky when I play tournaments, my wife brings me food and I do not need to be distracted by going to the fridge.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
If I have single table open, it's quite easy for me to use smart-phone (or tablet but I don't have a tablet) to take down with me and play while I eat a snack or a sandwich etc. :)

If you don't own a smart-phone, tablet or a light-weight laptop then you should plan beforehand.

M

MikeMarkus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All top doctors say to eat vegan now
dont believe me?

u might want to study Dr Gregor on youtube or his website Nutritonfacts dot org

just saying

the truth about nutrition is being hidden from the media and the schools etc

no meat
no dairy
no oils is best

eat vegs, fruits, beans , soy milk , etc and u will have best health in the world compared to most people eating the standard i want to get cancer and die early american diet..

most people just dont know the truth though

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I play poker near me lies something sweet and tasty to eat without leaving the computer, and when the tournament ends I eat normal food, I like shawarma and do it at home or at home pizza!

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
when I play poker near me lies something sweet and tasty to eat without leaving the computer, and when the tournament ends I eat normal food, I like shawarma and do it at home or at home pizza!
I love shawarma so much, they don't sell anything like that where I live. Closest thing is make-your-own tortilla but the meat and bread don't go nearly as well together.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Never mind, I see that what is called Kebab here is a Shawarma but I have also had shawarmas that uses thin string-like meat rather than kebabe style.

anyway I like kebab/shawarma but where I live it is too greasy and expensive to have regularly.

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last time during long sessions I eat fruit.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of my rules of discipline is not to play hungry. Not only preparing food while playing is unnecessary distraction, even more - playing hungry increases possibility of bad decisions. So I eat first and play only afterwards.

AMTF1988

AMTF1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I must be lucky not to get hungry when I play. I run to make a tea on a break but that's usually it.

If I play live the waitresses bring food and drink so hunger's not a problem, the need to use the toilet after drinking too much is

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not eat during the game. Only coffee or tea

E

evarki8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also send someone else to bring me some super boosting juice and some light (healthy) snacks.

D

des1re

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You need a girlfriend that will bring the food to you :)

paulinhlt

paulinhlt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prepare small portions of the main meal, and I'm mixing it with some delicious kkkkk

And most importantly, do not forget about beer .. HAHAHA

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely play in long tournaments. But if I had to play then I can go for 5 minutes and take myself something from the refrigerator and make tea.

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fruit and healthy snacks are a must!

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to drink beer and smoke bud, whenever I play.... So, food is not an issue.... lol