Playing two tables at once?

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not so difficult to play 2 tables especially in slow and normal speed formats

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, I can also play at more than 2 tables

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always try to play min 2 tables at once but if not I’ll play one table and then do something else multi tasking

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Two is just enough since I can size both of them to be in almost the same viewing angles. Also the sounds are helping.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
not really hard
just keep your focus on both tables

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the same time two tables plus a TV. 📺

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
you can play poker at the same time on several tables while the game is in the starting position, but the closer you get to the final table, the more you need to concentrate

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don’t like listening to music while playing…
What about playing two tables at once? Is it difficult?

Depends on your ability to switch from one game to another, It is fairly easy as the Computer will bring every game to the front of the screen when you have a decision to make, but the problem is if you are not careful you could be looking at one table and just as you click on "Call" another table pops up where you should be folding. This happened to me often when I tried it until I decided to Tile the tables on my screen, The problem then of course was with more than 4 tables on my laptop screen it was difficult to see the cards clearly and it was too much like hard work.
I eventually gave it up because yes the action is faster but I didn't start playing Poker On-line to make a living from it, I just wanted to practice my Game playing skills so that I could learn from my mistakes I made playing On-line, then go to my Pub every week for the Live games and not make myself look like a fool. I got so good at my Local Pub the landlord asked me to run the Games for him and I was rewarded with free beer all night, so it was Winner! Winner! all the Time,
One tip I will give you is- If you are playing multiple tables, get away from seeing the Cash value of the chips in front of you as this can be distracting from the real value which is the BB count, and it then does not matter what stage you are in at each table as the BB count is what really matters. seeing someone raise by 2K on one table can be frightening if you are playing 25/50 blinds on another table and the table you have been raised on is in a later stage and 2K is actually only 1 BB.
Then of course you have a problem that when the Tables are all in different stages of play , your actions at each table needs to be different, because Players will play differently at different stages throughout the game. So yes! too much like hard work, I am happy playing single games.

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try not to listen to music when I play, but the noise around me doesn't bother me. I play 2 tables at the same time so I don't get bored :)

K

Kurchina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BA
Chips
Two at once should not be difficult at all. I sometimes play 4. Never more than four though.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Playing 2 tables is not that hard but once you go past 2 it really starts to become more difficult. The one negative about 2 tables is you more likely to make a mistake and not see things that will help your game overall.

R

raskopain

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
MIT: maybe play as many as 2 or 3. But when you find yourself advancing significantly on 1 perhaps best to focus and take a harder look around....

J

JahreadJake

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I playing spins and go in 2 tables, this is optimal for me.

Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don’t like listening to music while playing…
What about playing two tables at once? Is it difficult?
two table it's easy play at same time 8 or more you need keep focus it's difficult

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find I can play 4-5 tables comfortably. A couple weeks ago there were so many freerolls available at once I had 9 tables on the go.. That was difficult to keep track of! lol

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is not difficult to play at two tables at the same time, this is my opinion. I played four cash tables at the same time for a month, and was able to control the game at each of the tables. I tried to play at six tables, but then I played like a machine, and my every action was not conscious. But for me it is most comfortable to play at one or two tables, all other tables are superfluous for me.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the more tables u can play at once the better.

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If there are suitable tournaments, why not play on several tables at the same time.

lifecoach22

lifecoach22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course I play, I try to load 4-6 poker tables for myself at the same time

L

Lemonade76

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the beginning .... 2009 , I was trying multiple tables , started with 20 and then less and less ... Was a totally loss of money, till I found out than two tournaments with small buy in; but higher prizes $ 20K up is more profitable in 8/12 hours section. 👍🏾✌🏾💪🏾😎🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷

poweROFLuck

poweROFLuck

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Im playing 2 to 4 tables MAX at once, no more ! Its hard to read your enemy if you play more than 2

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play at 2 poker tables, but I try not to exceed 4.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
it is not hard to play 2 tables but more is very hard cause you have no time to think your moves

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
You should try it yourself, because it depends on you if you can concentrate good enough in more than 1 table. In my case it depends on the modality. For example, I can play up to 4 tables of all in or fold, since you don't need to focus on each of your rivals, but I can't play regular tourneys with more than 1, beacuse I need plenty of time to analyze all my oponents.