Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think that up to 4 tables at a time can be given the attention that each one needs and thus achieve good results

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you wanna to make money more often - you have to play multiple tables, without options)

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play three tables at most. But this happens very rarely. Mostly 1-2.

Adi1899

Adi1899

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite amount of tables is 2-3.I get too bored with one.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I used to play on two tables at the same time. You have to pay more attention, but it is not complicated.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's actually not difficult. I mostly play on four tables at the same time, I'm used to it and now it's not difficult for me. Although when I just started playing more than one table, it was quite difficult for me to keep my concentration.

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
"Difficult" is a relative term, ie it cannot be measured and its degree varies from person to person. Today to be a winner in poker it is necessary to play several tables at the same time, I could say between 8 and 12 knowing that there are players who exceed this number.

If you are a beginner poker player, you can start with 2 and add 1 table each time you feel comfortable. This will help you optimize your playing time.

Good luck !

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no its not .i used to play 4 tables sometimes .but it depends

B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have played 6 tables ,hard on the head.I get bored easy so I like 2 or 3 tables

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First I feel the same about music, but sometimes classic music like Mozart helps me to focus on the game, you could try...
Now about play at two tables at once is not hard, you only have to keep on mind your strategy and don't get pressured

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Two tables is easy, and sometimes even fun, when the cards match completely on two tables, and there are cases when all the cards are the same on three tables. Personally, I play up to four tables calmly.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the problem is when you're in a big prize tournament, you need to observe all the moves to better evaluate your opponents.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I don’t like listening to music while playing…
What about playing two tables at once? Is it difficult?
Oh, yes, it's difficult; The difference is obvious. If it comes to heated situations, the other table "falls behind" and it is not known what is happening there: who has raised, who has called...etc.
I try this (two tables) almost every time, but I have to be very focused, serious... One table is more colmness, but the game it's a slower. The game at two tables is very fast and decisions are made (some times) in split seconds (especially on zoom)... At least that's how it is for me.

Try it, if you want :)

Juancii

Juancii

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I think it depends. When playing hard tournaments i preffer focusing on just one. Although, i usually play 2 spin & go simultaneously.

Kerasuss28

Kerasuss28

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
I think 2 table is more funny than 1 table

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play at two tables at the same time. I think I can double the maximum

serj537

serj537

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
Rarely, but it happens when I play 2-3 tables at the same time. There is nothing complicated about this. Although most of all I play at the same table.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing two tables isn't so much annoying i can handle that but 3-4 tables is defenitelly too many for me.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do play two tables at once and find it better than one. more action!

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, azerega94! First of all, sometimes, by mood, l'm listening to different music in during Game...
And secondly, for Me is comfortable to play 4 poker tables maximum...

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play 4-6 tables. My monitors allow me to do this comfortably. But I have been playing poker for over 12 years. First of all, you need to focus your attention not on quantity but on quality. Over time, quality will turn into quantity :)

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, for me is difficult stay on focus playing to tables, I prefer play only one table. But there are strategies that help you to play on multitables.
Good luck.

JeffSBrito

JeffSBrito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
One of the things that excites me about poker is the ability to play multiple tournament tables simultaneously. With practice and experience, I was able to develop the ability to efficiently manage up to four tables at the same time. This allows me to maximize my playing time and increase my chances of profit. Especially in synt-and-go tournaments, where I tend to play in a much larger amount than regular or turbulent tournaments.

A

azerega94

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
Does anyone have the password? I don’t know what do I have to do to get it besides being on the forum…

romerim

romerim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play well at tables, I think that up to 4 tables is enough to focus on, it depends on the entrance.