exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
Depends on what type of player you are. Most of players dont like multy tabling, because they lose focus and that reduce potencial of reading game. Play as many tables you are comfortable to play.

E

Elmenhorsterer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Max Z. Play Is 4 Tables If It's Not Quick Structure

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not hard, depending on how much info you want on you opponents, you might miss a bit there.
Most players with some experience can easy play 4 tables at the time.
But if you feel you miss out on info, you can look for some tracking software the works for the rooms you play in.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
That depends a lot on the type of player.
I like to play a cash table, and a MTT table.
Because I like to take a lot of notes from my rivals, it has helped me a lot in future decisions.
If I would play multi-table that I couldn't do it.
Greetings:):):)

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I can play 2 tables when my internet connection is running really well. To play more than 2 would be risking it, especially since the power is known to go out around here from time to time.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I don’t like listening to music while playing…
What about playing two tables at once? Is it difficult?
Like what has been said above, it really depends on many things. Are you talking about cash or tournaments ? Are you experienced enough ? etc...
From my experience, it's easier to play many tables when playing cash games.
Some players play more than 24 tables simultaneously in cash or SIT & GOs, but less when playing MTTs.
If you are experienced to the point of getting bored playing a single table, open a second one and stick with 2 for a while, then add a 3rd and so on as long as you feel comfortable (So the answer to your question is NO, not difficult at all).
It is also becoming mandatory to play many tables if you play at the micro stakes, otherwise you can't make any money even if you are a winning player.
As to myself, I play 4 tables comfortably now, but as soon as I open a 5th one, it becomes a disaster.
Good luck.

M

mrfastflow

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on 5-6 tables and listen or watch something its not difficult

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I play two tables when the CC freerolls run at the same time. It has never happened before that I achieved significant success in both tournaments, but in one of the two I entered the prizes. So for freerolls it makes sense.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play 3-4 tables at the same time. I usually play in the evenings, so I try to participate in all the tournaments that interest me. Personally, it is not difficult for me to play up to 4 tables, it is a matter of habit.

ednaroza

ednaroza

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Depends. Personally I play tight and I quickly fold the weak hands, so I can play on multiple tables with no that much efford. There's the problem with observing and reading your opponents on the tables though. That's why I personally manage to play decently on 3 tables max and considering they are tournaments that are not so fast.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Two tables or more is very common for most online players- most sites have hand replayers- so you can go back and see how a hand was played so you do not miss much any data on your Villains- most have note features as well so you can make a note on the table-

Give it a try it just takes a little bit of practice to be ok with it

:unsure::geek:

PauPau

PauPau

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
I prefer multi table (4 tables) most of the time.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not try to play more than four tables. It all depends on your skill and ability. I watched a player who played at 15 tables. He played the $15 buy-in set-and-go tables. I watched him until the end of the game and he finished the game in the plus.

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just try to play at 2 or more tables and you can see if it's easy for you or not. There are players that can play at 10 or more tables at once.
In my opinion is ok to play at 2 tables but if I increase their number than I find it challenging

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good afternoon how are you 😃
Playing at 2 tables at the same time is really bad, I like to focus more on 1 tournament only, yesterday for example I called an unnecessary bet, distracted myself by watching a video lol

C

Cooking

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it depends of what type player you are. For me, my ideal number is 4-5 tables. Maybe because I'm too anxious to play only one table...lol
My advice is try to play 2 tables, it can be difficult at the beginning, but I'm sure if you have focus, you will adapt to 2 tables at the same time.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I almost always play at two tables at the same time. Playing at one table is boring to me, so two tables is the minimum. It may be quite difficult for you at first, but with time you will be able to play even more than two tables.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
US
Chips
I don't think it's difficult, I like to play 2 or 3 cash games at a time but for tournaments I don't like it, ... you will probably get used to it just don't shove all in on the wrong table👎

Tadi

Tadi

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
It is not difficult for me to play for 2-3 table at the same time.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
When I first tried to play 2 tables I found it to be very difficult. I couldn't imagine how it could ever become easy. Today I 4-table ZOOM style 6-max cash games, playing ~1,000 hands/hr. I'm just getting started back at MTT's and I feel comfortable with 8 tables but like to start out with 10 to 12 during early levels. I'd hope to get this up to many more after some more practice. (I watch guys who play 20+ MTT tables)

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I usually play only one, sometimes 2, I don't play more for medical reasons, I have some problems with my eyes and I don't have to tire them too much and for this reason I usually limit myself to one table

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I usually play 2-3 tables at the same time. These are MTT tournaments as a rule. Sometimes I have to play 5-6 tables when the tournaments and satellites I'm interested in are running at the same time.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think at the beginning of your poker journey it will be difficult to play on 2 tables, but after you have been playing poker for a very long time, it will not be difficult for you to play even on 5-6 tables and this will be normal for you because you spend the same time at several tables because you can only do this on the Internet in life you can't do it's a huge plus I play 4-7 tables if there are good tournaments