antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The hands of the sitouts should go to the muck. Playing against sitouts is bad . It's meaningless

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
There could be many reasons that players are sat out in some Tournaments, I myself registered for a freeroll on PS. and I was called out to a minor emergency so missed the start of the game, on another occasion I had just registered for a game when a friend called and asked me out for a few drinks, I got a quick shower, got dressed and went out on the beer, He apologised for interrupting my poker game, but I said "that's OK. It was only a freeroll" I came back later on and found I had cashed, without playing a single hand, Sure it was only a few Cents but hey ! Any free money is a Win in my book.:)
I love playing against "Sitters" because every time they come around you only have to bet to get them to fold, unless they are all-in and even then I will call with any 2 cards because you can win with rubbish hands, in a Live game I was heads-up and called his all-in with a 6/2 off simply because I had over 90% of the chips and his A/K suited missed completely, and my 2 paired, That's Poker! That's how it goes sometimes!

Last edited:
S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i like playing against the sit outs, easy chips!

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
You are right, this situation happens to me a lot at 888poker, I also think they should solve it, because sometimes it is very annoying