Playing against sit outs

1MasterKid1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
Hello all,

How is it possible to play poker with players who are “sit out”? This is happening at 888poker 🤨😡…. the software is too old and weak…i wanted to put some money but for this soft i will not deposit any money…I'm very disappointed with this platform... maybe they will notice and update the software so that those who are not at the table are simply thrown away.
888poker wake up and do something with your soft…
All the best!
Claus

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I dont understand why are you complaining about playing against who is away. Free chips my brother.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Welcome to the community. 😊
Yes, it is important to play comfortably.
And you need to get used to every poker platform. But why waste your nerves?
I've only played on pokerstars for many years. A year ago, our country was deprived of the right to play there.
I searched for available poker rooms and found one.
It was so wild: the random number generator is just unthinkable, the interface is disgusting and the only joy was a new kind of poker that I met - Chinese pineapple.
However, I deleted this pokerroom after a couple of weeks.
I found other poker rooms that suit me.

Think about it: complaining, but continuing to play is marking time. Everything is in your hands - you are not a powerless slave and you can choose where to play (the main thing is that there is a desire).
Good luck to you.🌺🌺🌺

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello all,

How is it possible to play poker with players who are “sit out”? This is happening at 888poker 🤨😡…. the software is too old and weak…i wanted to put some money but for this soft i will not deposit any money…I'm very disappointed with this platform... maybe they will notice and update the software so that those who are not at the table are simply thrown away.
All the best!
Claus
Hello.
I have noticed as well that sit out players can win a hand on 888 poker :rolleyes:
That's why it's necessary to raise every time they are BB or SB.
But we can consider it's free chips. So you should take advantage of the situation :)

knutwuchtig

knutwuchtig

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
its not only the problem on 888 Poker, its the same on pokerstars, so you have to be careful.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The problem is where you are sitting in relation to the person that is sitting out. The seat directly to the right of the person that is sitting out has a greater possibility of picking up their blinds if everyone folds. So this gives that person an advantage of extra chips.

B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The problem is where you are sitting in relation to the person that is sitting out. The seat directly to the right of the person that is sitting out has a greater possibility of picking up their blinds if everyone folds. So this gives that person an advantage of extra chips.
Agree

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello all,

All the best!
Claus
Strange problem.
I have been playing on 888 for many years and in my opinion it is one of the best sites out there. If your opponents are "sit out", what's the problem, just take their chips and win the tournament :)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
This is great indeed unless the person in question also folds lol ...

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really all you can do is raise or fold and not compound the problem by limping with players sitting out.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I used to find it difficult to play against people who are sitting out because then I had the feeling that I wasn't playing honestly and would steal their chips, but now I'm a bit older and maybe even more mature and now I have a different view and get the chips as best I can. After all, it is not my responsibility whether my counterpart is playing or sitting out, I play as well as I can and when someone is on a sit out then I get as good as my advantage goes

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hello.
I have noticed as well that sit out players can win a hand on 888 poker :rolleyes:
That's why it's necessary to raise every time they are BB or SB.
But we can consider it's free chips. So you should take advantage of the situation :)
The only way I know a sitout can win a hand is if they are in the big blind & the entire table folds to them. If you are the only other player in the hand a simple call will take down the pot.

Slow Horse

Slow Horse

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like playing against players sitting out, it's free chips! What bothers me is when someone disconects and the time continues to run every round.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I think it's pretty simple.... raise and take their chips(y)

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As many have said, its difficult to see, why this is a problem, since you can just steal their blinds and antes, until they are forced all-in. Also as a small tip there are less sit-out players in tournaments, where people need to pay to participate. So maybe deposit and try some of those, if you dont like the freerolls ;)

1MasterKid1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
I dont understand why are you complaining about playing against who is away. Free chips my brother.
If you go “all in” with one sit out player and he win he take all chips. It is not normal. If you are a poker player you should be see that. And it is not okay to plat with sit out players. On the pokerstars platform when you play with a “sit out” player the hand is instantly thrown.

Cheers

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you go “all in” with one sit out player and he win he take all chips. It is not normal. If you are a poker player you should be see that. And it is not okay to plat with sit out players. On the pokerstars platform when you play with a “sit out” player the hand is instantly thrown.
Just because other sites do it different, does not mean, that is better or more "normal". And if you believe, its so unfair, that someone can win a small pot while sitting out and being forced all-in, then why dont you sit out yourself? The rules are the same for everyone, so if you think, something favour a certain way of playing, then just do it yourself ;)

1MasterKid1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
🤨🤨🤨…okay…never mind, you don’t understand anything. If you’ve ever played live poker you can see what i mean.

Cheers!

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
🤨🤨🤨…okay…never mind, you don’t understand anything. If you’ve ever played live poker you can see what i mean.

Cheers!
Naturally, live poker is very different from online poker, but why such a loud statement that we do not understand anything? 🤔
Most of the participants who answered you play both online and live poker, however, their views are not much different.
No need to get mad at the pokerroom. If you are more satisfied with live tournaments - play them. If you don't like a certain pokkerroom - change it to another one.

1MasterKid1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
Sorry but I just wanted to make the point that if you are not present at the table to simply throw the cards away. That way you win without raising (old soft) or if it’s all in and it’s just you and the player to get instant the chips. I played poker on many platforms and this was an old rule. We are in a new era and pokerstars has made it so that you don’t play with a player who is out of the game. It’s also much easier for us if you simply take their chips without playing against them. Logically it’s more okay this way.

And also what bothers me is that they show my cards in all in with a player who is “sit out”.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Sorry but I just wanted to make the point that if you are not present at the table to simply throw the cards away. That way you win without raising (old soft) or if it’s all in and it’s just you and the player to get instant the chips. I played poker on many platforms and this was an old rule. We are in a new era and pokerstars has made it so that you don’t play with a player who is out of the game. It’s also much easier for us if you simply take their chips without playing against them. Logically it’s more okay this way.
Once upon a time, a long time ago, I played on 888, but for an extremely short time now I don't even remember my ID. But, in the end, I settled on Pokerstars.
To be honest, I don't remember the reason why I stopped playing there, but, usually, I choose what I like best and, perhaps, what you write about could be one of the reasons.🤷‍♀️

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
On the contrary, I like it, I used to play in freerolls on tables of 9 players and 8 do not play out, I just had to raise and take all the chips.

1MasterKid1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
And wouldn’t it be better to stop raising to steal the chips, just fold the hand instantly? And at all in put and simply get the chips without the cards showing? 😉

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If they are absent, you don't have to confront them, just take away as much chips as you can