Play only one table. Normal or not?

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
one table of course is very little for me, ideal 3-4, besides, constantly playing one table is hard to make big money in poker

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For sure, if I play at 1 table, I can pay much more attention to the game and the style of play of my opponents. The more tables I play on, the more mistakes I make during play.

Unfortunately, this is inevitable without helper software.

G

graholskis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on patience and free time you have

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Greetings to friends! He noticed a tendency: playing several tables, the game is more rude. Instead of various tricks - you just fir and that's all. Therefore, the quality of the game in my opinion is declining. Is it like that or not? Please tell me who's been at poker for a long time. Of course, in this case, due to such a rough game, 1-2 tables are eventually doubled or lost and they are more comfortable to play later. But the overall quality is falling greatly.
And if I play one table: then it turns out even in seemingly losing moments, somehow twist out. With one table, you kind of feel that the opponent wants to make the result intuitively better. True, if you lose, then emotional depression is greater. Since physically, you kind of already know them. Is it possible to continue to play always on table 1? Or at a distance is this a hundred percent mistake and loss? Thank you in advance! It is very important for me to understand now.
I prefer yo play one table at the time. If you are playing 9 tables it is hard to keep up with the flow of the game. If I was a grinder and just in it for the money then playing 9 tables is ok. I prefer to play one table and enjoy the flow. if playing multiple tables all I can do is ABC poker.:p

T

TokeVerdijk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to do so. And sometimes even with the same opponents. As poike is rather psychological game to understand all the traits from the members.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Less attention. There is not enough time to make a decision. I played at 4 tables at the same time. But this does not have much effect on the result. That's my opinion.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
It's normal for me. I play max 2 tables at the same time.

magister1

magister1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
One table can't hold my focus, four is perfect number for me to stay engaged and paying attention.

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hello.I often play from a mobile device, so it's not convenient to play multiple tables.it is especially not convenient on pokerstars.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I only play single tables now as I don't really want my Poker to be hard work, Playing multiple tables takes the fun away from the game, It would be like playing Chess with 6 other players at the same time, Been there, done that, not funny!
A teacher I had at Junior school thought it would be a great Idea to show of my chess playing talents as I was the school chess champion for 3 years running, believe me it wasn't fun.
I find I play better when I am feeling relaxed and I can enjoy the game, whether it is Chess or Poker, it really does not matter, the important thing is I can enjoy playing.
If you multi table the fun is taken away from the game and you are already adding pressure to yourself, trying to juggle all the tables, also because you have different tables in different stages of play, this adds to the pressure because you play differently as the tournament progresses, so if you bust out of one game and start another, the blinds are different, the players are different, and you have to try and read the betting styles of each player, it becomes very confusing.
I stick with one game at a time now because I am getting too old to try and make a living from the game, all I want is a relaxing game I can enjoy, and have fun playing.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I Play normaly on 3 or 4 tables at the same time!

samersv

samersv

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One table is too boring besides you have to wait a long time for other players at the table for impatient people like me this is hard labor 2-4 tables is the most optimal number

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
It depends, if it is online I put 3 to 4 tables, but Real only one table !!

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well, if you sit and play for fun, then yes, but if gambling, then of course not:eek:

J

jason2626

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bigjay wants to know

I usually play just one at a time but sometimes I'll play 2 or 3 but I seem to play better just one

TheIpS

TheIpS

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For beginners, it is better to play one table. Then, when you become more confident and spend less and less time making a decision, you can open 2-4 tables.
But if you see that you often sitout, miss interesting actions of other players, it is better to reduce the number of tables.

A

arsenalcho_1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

who as well as possible and feels good, I personally play 3 or 4 tables, but I get the most by playing 2 tables at most 3

I

Inkydel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
0ne table enough for me

Game needs focus, able to play on multitable, but at cost to quality.
Yesterday, freeroll 15000+ players, 4hrs in, down to last 105, other tournee pops up, pokerstars - with multi game screens open, the game freezes, i need to reboot - all this after turn card, where bet 1000000+, all opposition need to do last river, bet me as was 'sittin out' by time logged in, was into new game, bare chips remained.
Naa 1 table - proven time n time again, enough for me.

Greetings to friends! He noticed a tendency: playing several tables, the game is more rude. Instead of various tricks - you just fir and that's all. Therefore, the quality of the game in my opinion is declining. Is it like that or not? Please tell me who's been at poker for a long time. Of course, in this case, due to such a rough game, 1-2 tables are eventually doubled or lost and they are more comfortable to play later. But the overall quality is falling greatly.
And if I play one table: then it turns out even in seemingly losing moments, somehow twist out. With one table, you kind of feel that the opponent wants to make the result intuitively better. True, if you lose, then emotional depression is greater. Since physically, you kind of already know them. Is it possible to continue to play always on table 1? Or at a distance is this a hundred percent mistake and loss? Thank you in advance! It is very important for me to understand now.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It is very difficult for novice players to follow the situation when playing at multiple tables. From my experience and level of play, I can say that it is normal for me to play only at two tables or one table. Then, if I show good results, I will turn on the third table and so on.

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
For me its around 3 or 4 tables at the same time

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play at 1 table then make fewer mistakes. The more tables - the more wrong decisions.

mimietmour

mimietmour

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry guys for a woman it the usual day to do multiple things at the same times lolll. We might be more able to play more then one table at the same time then men lolllll

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It was the done thing years ago, and possibly still is to play multiple tables to make the most money from Poker, but not for me personally. I noticed a big difference playing multiple tables in my win rate, as it was always less when I had half a dozen tables open, as to only playing one table at a time.
I had time to think about certain situations, and concentrating on one table I made better choices, some days I would be running at 50% win rate, but saying that I mean I made the money in 50% not actually winning the game but making the money in about half the games.
Multi-tables I made the money in a lot fewer games because of not having enough time to think through the opening action, also miss-clicking, and folding hands I should have played or calling bets I should have folded.
I find Poker stops being a fun game when you are really working hard to play multiple tables and play your best game all the time, it is just not possible for me, so I will continue playing one game at a time, taking my time to make the right decisions, at the right time and finishing in the money more often.

When the fun Stops, STOP!