New Game UNFOLD

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The unfold challenge states you get $10 cash if you win 10 hands.heads up to all its actually ten unfold pots you've gotta win...so just fold then unfold at minimum stakes if you want an easy tenner without much risk.took me about thirty wins of frustration to figure that out lol.gl all.

T

Travy100

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Be more interesting if you could re enter the hand to play (rather than effective all in side pot).
How about an 'only muck 1 card' game or a 'show 1 card on turn' or a 22 player table game?

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried to play a new game Unfold on pokerstars and I do not like it, they'd better leave the game in front of this in which the discarded cards were visible, I liked it more!

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never tried it read how it works not impressed and will be surprised if its about for long.:):):)

T

TEIS22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To me it's just a form of cheating it is a legitimate game mode but poker is about making a decision from knowledge and skill that is developed from makin that decision to fold or not. This just gives a ROOKIE poker player a reason to play every hand. And takes away learning aspects of the pre flop game which is just as important as the rest of the game

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another “big innovation” from PS. But i think this is another scum for month and it will be dead...

johnbartel12

johnbartel12

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe

im not so sure i like it for some who flops the nuts then the person who folded has a draw and decides to get back in and catches on the river id be pretty angry lol:rolleyes:

YEA I DUNNO???

O

oliveirad10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the fact that pokerstars try to innovate in different variations of games more this new unfold was ridiculous.
poker is an environment of quick and clear decisions after the fold to return to the game is the same as hiding cards.

guicor30

guicor30

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The newest variation of pokerstars' game, the unfold. It is a variation of the texas holden game of pokerstars website that consists of coming back in the game after giving up the preflop, but has to pay new ante.
I do not particularly like these variations, because I prefer the traditional game.
And for those who want to play PokerSchool is distributing $ 7,500 in buy in via satellite this August, so just go home and sign up.

Is it for new players who register in pokerstars or for those who are already registered?
because I do not find any of that information; I mean the $$$ you say it will distribute.

Top 10 Games Folding in Poker