New Game UNFOLD

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars: Unfold.

Have you tried the new pokerstar unfold style of play? what do you think?

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have not, whats it all about?

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfold - PokerStars

The newest variation of pokerstars' game, the unfold. It is a variation of the texas holden game of pokerstars website that consists of coming back in the game after giving up the preflop, but has to pay new ante.
I do not particularly like these variations, because I prefer the traditional game.
And for those who want to play PokerSchool is distributing $ 7,500 in buy in via satellite this August, so just go home and sign up.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like any innovations that differ from the classical ones. This will give an advantage to those who have more money.

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It feels like pokerstars has been trying to reinvent the wheel lately! The best the enemy of the good,but innovation is the PokerStars even hard to name the best,just someone engaged in something, don't get it!

TheFenomen

TheFenomen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The game seems to me a little strange, but the good side is that those new games in the beginning have a very easy field usually

R

roseoflife

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is fake poker . The real one is no limit holdem. Thats how oldies.

F

fatshady21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is easy to play but if you play too long it confuses you when you go back to classical poker

J

jokr23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has an ante associated with it to develop another separate pot for folded hands associated with it. If you fold you could recover the folded hand it post flop and play it for that pot.

I played it a few times but did not yet see how it works to unfold option or pot to determine if it is included in the main one or not. Do not really think I like it but will give it another chance.

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i didn't like it, it is not a traditional poker but a good chance to fishes to win:)

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think traditional poker is very difficult, we are always surprised with some better play, now with this unfold the game gets much more difficult.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Maybe it will be interesting.

AlexPedsPaps

AlexPedsPaps

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw it but haven’t looked into it... looks like an odd variation.

I’m almost certain that PS will do something annoying such as increase the rake massively if an ‘unfolded hand’ wins or something, which would completely ruin its worth...

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
New Game UNFOLD what you think this way?

In this game mode you can fold with 72 pre flop and on the flop hit 772 you still have a chance to return to the game

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
a new chance to rebuild your path in the face of regret, some hands at first glance seem worthless, on the flop your true value is revealed, I do not think it's a good idea to build anything on regrets. the ideal is always to make the right choice

22meandu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just another rubbish attempt to fix something that isnt broken . Short deck poker ; manila in other words ; is a great game ,13 player tables ,lots of action and yet they make up rubbish like this and the other chit that thankfully has disappeared .

mariuspoker1

mariuspoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
New Game UNFOLD what you think this way?

In this game mode you can fold with 72 pre flop and on the flop hit 772 you still have a chance to return to the game
Let's give it a chance guys 😁; no need to be so against when a new version of poker appears; i have to try it first then I can have a honestly oppinion about it. Anyway a poker game which gives you a second chance to enter in the hand after you fold the cards sounds quite interesting.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely an interesting spin. How many times during a tournament do you fold some crap like 93o and the flop comes 3,3,9.

However I think it will cause people to play less hands preflop and then come back in after flop. Say you had 89s, you might now fold and see the flop first as opposed to playing from the start.

Just my opinion.

dcproster

dcproster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This game is interesting.I tried to play it and i like it.But I think it cant be profitable.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds silly, and not the no limit hold em that I know

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like fun.
But I guess there needs to be a penalty for re-joining?

johnbartel12

johnbartel12

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not so sure i like the new game

Sounds like fun.
But I guess there needs to be a penalty for re-joining?

im not so sure i like it for some who flops the nuts then the person who folded has a draw and decides to get back in and catches on the river id be pretty angry lol:rolleyes:

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, these new formats are not worthy of attention.
It is best to play traditional tournaments and try to improve your game.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ignored the new PokerStars as well, and the previous one.

S

Spns777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very interesting type of poker game. More fun on the poker table.

Top 10 Games Folding in Poker