Never win

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I have the same questions, I understand that I just need to calm down after another loss and continue on.
If the deposits are not a problem, or freerolls can be played at all, the game can gradually improve and the wins will definitely begin.

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a questions, what do I have to do to win 1st in pokerstars? I have bad luck? Thanks
If you can frequently finish in the money, then it just a matter of playing enough tournaments. To finish 1st requires both skill and luck. Keep plugging away.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i never won in PS but i i place often third or fourth
On the other room i did win often in 888poker or GGpoker

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know for how long do you play poker, but it can take some time to have the 1st win. I know we all want to win, but you need to have patience, discipline to study poker and persistence.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
First of all, welcome to Cardschat.
As for winning a tournament, having a lot of patience, dedication, our wonderful course, good advice from friends on the forum, analyzing your plays and results, having a little luck and participating in all the Freerolls, being persistent and not getting discouraged by the your results, that's my opinion

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Someday you will win if you don't give up. You don't need to be a very good player to win a tournament. Play solid poker and don't make many mistakes.

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your time will come! Just be patient! And keep learning~

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Beat everyone, everyone wants to win.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It sounds like painful advice but don't be afraid to muck AK, AQ, and AJ pre-flop. I see a lot of players play or shove w/these hands for no other reason than to try and run someone out of a pot; I'm guilty too, that's how I know, lol. If your hand is not a winner and you cannot see winning the hand other than "trying" to bluff then just fold. Wait for a better spot and so on. If you can do that, I can assure you that you can take down a trny.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Your time will come, you just have to be patient and constant. -

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Be patient and you will succeed, and if you want to speed up the process of your winnings, then learn to play, for example, watch poker streams !!!

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
dear friend welcome
patience, discipline, improving the game, not just thinking about luck, there are many factors to finish 1st place in an MTT or SNG.
You should even study how to play heads up for when you get heads up.
It is quite an issue, but with those virtues you will achieve it.
Cheers:):):):giggle::giggle::giggle:

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience and discipline are a must... Even after a bad beat you must try to maintain your cool... You must wait for the best time to attack, even if attacking means bluffing... This alone will allow you to go far in tournaments... But to win one you will also need luck.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the dispersion is large, be patient and luck will smile on you, maybe :D

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
First of all, having a lot of patience to win a first place at Pokerstar isn't easy at all.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
By statistics, you should win 1 time per players that play in the tounament. So if 2000 people play, you theoretically would have to play 2000 tournaments. Try playing smaller tournaments and you will get more confidence. More confidende leads to better decisions and you will win more often. Don't forget that lots of the players want to win and some of them are really good poker players. Don't blame it on (bad) luck, better improve your skills.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
play correctly learn poker on YouTube there are many videos after already practicing playing tournaments, take your time and you will understand how to play tournaments and win

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have a questions, what do I have to do to win 1st in pokerstars? I have bad luck? Thanks
Answer: You need to take our free course :)
Try it, it really works and will give you the opportunity to achieve your goal. Good luck.