Never win

GervaCWB

GervaCWB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Forget about luck! Play with patience and especially with the cards you have. When you rely on luck, you're also subject to the system's algorithm that almost always works to make you think you're unlucky.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If first place means a tournament win, developing your game skills and lots of practice can go a long way towards winning, and here on Cardschat there are plenty of opportunities to learn and improve. Hand analysis and countless forum topics can help anyone with this.
Good luck. :)

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many options. One way is to simply play as many hands as you can until you eventually get it right. Even a blind chicken will sometime find a grain of corn as long as it doesn't give up. ;)

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play. Good to play. And name some share of luck.

offeron

offeron

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I took 1st place twice during the week in tournaments with more than a hundred participants. Statistics only work over a long distance.

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You need to study, watch videos, work on yourself, not be nervous. Play a lot of tournaments

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a questions, what do I have to do to win 1st in pokerstars? I have bad luck? Thanks
There is lots of advice given here like be patient, play good poker make good decisions, etc., however, keep in mind that Poker is really about 20% skill/good playing and 80% luck.....so if you aren't somewhat lucky you just won't win...

G

GIB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The question is difficult due to the lack of information. This question can be called philosophical, so the answer will be the same. I will suggest that you need to learn poker and improve your skills and abilities. In this case, 1 place will definitely be.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
It is very easy. You must make as few wrong decisions as possible. Any mistake you make and enter the game with a weak hand will reduce your tournament cash and reduce your chances of reaching the bonus places.

AlphaCentauro

AlphaCentauro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a questions, what do I have to do to win 1st in pokerstars? I have bad luck? Thanks
I think you have to change your attitude first. Practice makes perfect. When you let thoughts like “I never win” get to you, you give up on practice hence you validate those thoughts. If you lose at the moment, stop and see what you might be doing wrong. Fix it and try again, and again and again. Thankfully these days there’s a huge amount of ways to practice for free.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
well when you know how tell us because no one knows

MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You need a lot of patience and a long distance game, at least that's what players who play well say:D:D